(Delightful) sexism! Very pretty TV newscasters!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- Hey doc lol, so now we're observing your sexual interests, in our TV news. Please take my few coments as only mine, and that no harm or malice is intended.
Ok that being said, I believe it's safe to say that the regs who post in here, are aware of your high sexual needs, and thats cool with me. I like to think my sexual wants an desires are alive and working too, but you have me beat. In this recent thread, sexism in the news media, are you sure you want to extrapolate on this issue? I for one, use to trust the news! Cronkite, Huntley Brinkly, we're names that one could trust. Today, the word that first comes to my mind, when talking about TV news, is PATHETIC. Millions of people, and I mean millions, still do trust the news.
I'm also aware, that these millions of people I'm talking about, are not members of LCB, not that we wouldn't want them to be members, lol.
What I'm attempting to get at here is, this use to be a very respected type of industry, unfortunately that can no longer be said. To throw in the sexism part, well you can see, it just takes it down another notch.
To finish, (don't be offended) the majority of us humans, still want to be able to trust the NEWS. These multi mega-gazillion-dollar NETWORKS, who believe the only way they can attract viewers, is by having a RAQUEL WELCH type, presenting the news, sure they'll get a few % points, in the end though, it's the most reliable source. Our society, hasn't slipped that far yet!
- I have seen some very handsome male newscasters, and yes aged and well seasoned, intelligent beyond all as well..
as for myself i can't stand watching the news sometimes its so depressive and i dont know whether to beleive it all, now if maybe just maybe they'd put a few MORE handsome newscasters i'd watch but i'd picture them as chip~n~dale dancers and wouldn't pay attention to what they news was about, but i could say.. "hey i watched the news today" with a great big smile on my face
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at January 04, 2011, 23:09:52
- last active about 1 month ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...