10 reasons to keep smoking...HUMOR
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I received an email saying i have 125 % bonus i deposited 38 got the bonus...READ
As many of you know I am a smoker. I was unsuccessful at my last attempt to quit. I do this posts as I try to find the humor in everything. I know we have many smokers here on the forum and I thought this might get a laugh.
10. That lighter comes in handy for birthday candles.
9. Your ex-spouse wanted you to quit and you won't give him/her the satisfaction.
8. The occasional holes in your clothes give you a needed excuse to shop
7. Philip Morris needs that money more than you do.
6. Those extra wrinkles give you that "mature" look.
5. The smell on your coat makes it easy to pick it out of a pile at a party.
4. If not for the smoking you'd be perfect, and nobody likes a perfect person.
3. If your sense of smell came back you'd have to do something about that litter box.
2. You wouldn't get any exercise at all if you didn't run outside the building every hour for a cigarette.
1. That rattle when you breathe reassures you that you're still alive.
- My daughters father was a smoker, smoker ,smoker.. he would sleep
smoking, so many times i had to take the burning butt from his hand,
he would lay his hand on his chest with the cigarette incase he fell asleep
it would fall on his chest burn him and wake him up, i used to get so mad.
Cigarette burns everywhere, couch, carpet, clothes, coffee table, even burns through the ashtrays!
One day i walked into the bedroom, and he was sitting there with this :-\ <--look
on his face, kind of like that, right away i was saying.. what did you do?
He says.. nothing.. umm.. whats for dinner? I just looked a moment, walked to the kitchen
he finally came out of the room, still with this :-\ on his face..
I put down the kitchen utensils and was determined to find out what the heck
that look on his face was for, walked to the bedroom, looked around.. hmm
nothing.. went to fix the bed where he had taken a nap..i find a 3 inch burn
hole in my 600.00 comforter, not only that but the burn had gone through
the sheets, padding.. and into the mattress....
I never again wanted to find out what that look is on his face anymore
i just trusted it as, "you don't want to know" kind of look
Btw, when i walked back into the kitchen.. all the utensils where hidden LMAO
- I don't know why I laugh at burning holes in my own clothes.
I really don't burn up to much. The brand I smoke doesn't fall apart to bad but when I have smoked cheaper cigarettes, I have had the problem of falling ashes on my clothes.
As far as falling asleep smoking? Never . That is serious business there. No joking matter.
Imagin.ation? You must of had alot of patience to not clobbering your daughters father for his smoking habits.
- Yes exactly no joking matter, it was horrifying the thought of
what could of happened..
Not to be grimm, but he did pass away of lung cancer, very young age
He smoked 3 to 4 packs a day, he was diagnosed, told he had 6 months
He refused treatment, he passed away 4 months after diagnosis..
He was 47 years old, scares me.. i am 33 and a smoker, not nearly that much
- Pam, ten years prior to this he did have a lung x-ray, the x-ray was taken because he for some reason on a TB test on the skin, it bubbled slightly
He never had TB in his life, nor did he have it then, yearly he took
TB tests because of his job, in the x ray the doctor saw a mass, which was misdiagnosed for a "scarring of TB"...the doctor told him
at some time in his life he contracted it, it was then he had it.
and at that point should of been more closely examined.. his life
would of been saved
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played