A final update
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- Before I went back to posting in the screen shot thread only I started what was described as a morbid thread here in the general discussion about the wierd life insurance situation regarding my ex wife that I divorced in 1996. This past Saturday I received a check for $2895 from AAA Equitable Life. Lottie Lab and I headed to the drive thru at the bank, me to make the deposit and Lottie Lab to get a dog biscuit. When I got home and got out of the car I looked down towards hell and said, "thank you Bonita". She must have laughed then got even with me. i went from 10 days ago living alone and refusing to deal with the human race except for my parents and sister to having Robin my ex girlfriend having her hubby divorce her and her renting half the house next door and Sandy my ex girlfriend before Robin calling me and begging me to let her live in my 2nd bedroon and I said ok. It hit me that nite that Sandy doesnt have a problem with Robin but Robin hates Sandy. All I can do is look towards hell and say, "thanks again Bonita".
- Replied by
- at September 26, 2012, 12:51:19
- last active 21 hrs ago
Rena hit the nail on the head. I usually buy all my electronics online from Vann's online so for 2 weeks I was on their website researching for new center speaker for my surround sound system. A year ago May I bought a real cheap Sony. I picked one out for $400. After 2 weeks I changed my mind and went for a different one for the same price. For some reason I checked Amazon.com to read more reviews on this speaker and found a place that had it on sale for $228. It arrived yesterday and omg its fantastic. Its 2 times bigger than the cheap one, so much more powerful and the clarity is unreal. Next yesterday morning I bought a new washing machine from Home Depot online without looking at it at a store. I wanted a no thrills one. It was the only non thrills one I could find. Today I am buying a new toilet to install. Yes I made around $300 deposits at online casinos but the last deposit I am wrapping up playthru for a $670 withdrawal. Next is 2 $100 gift certificates to Outback Steakhouse for my attorney and his paralegal. My attorney answered questions about this insurance mess without charging me. Next is a trip maybe with Robin to the casino this Saturday. Lastly, 2 concert tickets for Here Come the Mummies for November 10th. This leaves $400 left but I have $680 on a approved withdrawal coming in 3 weeks and almost ready to enter a $670 withdrawal today. Next on the list is 2 Energy rear speakers for the surround sound system and an eye exam with new glasses so I can see how much money I am losing online.
- Replied by
- at September 26, 2012, 17:10:25
- last active 4 months ago
- Let me tell you all something. Flasback November 2003: I took a Saturday to get away from the same sort of mess. Robin moved out in October and 5 days later Sandy called and needed a place to stay. I said yes. So it was me and Sandy in the house with my dogs and Robin gone. That Saturday I was at the casino 50 minutes from my house. My cell phone rang. It was Sandy going nuts on the other end. Something about a knock at the door and Sandy answered it. It was Robin. She saw Sandy and went crazy. Right in the middle of a sentence Robin grabbed the phone away from Sandy and blasted me right and left. It was so bad I received 2 new butt holes. I clicked my cell phone off and made the 50 minute trip back home in about 35 minutes. When I got in the house Sandy was still shaken up. I laughed at Sandy and told her she witnessed Robin's temper that I dealt with when Robin lived with me. I should have starred in the movie Groundhog Day. Round 2 will be coming up but I expect a very quiet Robin. She is so beaten down by her hubby. If Robin starts anything I will remind her what I got for her next door. She isnt going to be living in the dingy lower 2 levels of that house. She gets 3 bedrooms, bathroom, the sun room that was added to the back of the house 10 years ago, living room, fully equipt kitchen, the garage on snow days, water, cable, internet, fenced in back yard for her 2 dogs, all for $325. If my neighbor didnt change his plans to move to the west coast Robin was getting the dingy lower 2 levels and I was going to rent those upper 2 levels to someone for at least $800. My neighbor is 80 years old going on 40 but I am glad hes staying here. Robin has no reason to bitch about anything.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played