anyone heard of first royal casino . biz???
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active over 7 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- thanks, ive always found t and c confusing so maybe you could help , i deposited 20 and got a bonus of 10 , this was my third deposit , when it says wager deposit 15 times or so does this mean that i have to reach $450 or go on to spend 450? , i actually won $4500 on the royal flush and then went on to withdraw 3500 ??
- update, its now been 6 days since i won that money , their terms state that i have to wait 5 days (it doesnt say 5 working days either), i have emailed them again today asking why i havent recieved any correspondence from them about my win , ive also told them that i wont be depositing any more until i recieve something from them , just to let you all know as well that it says they have live chat but not once have they been there and thats alot of times as id like to speak with someone about my win!!!!!!!!
- Tough luck trace, but you must be patient, and like i said keep emailing them on regular basis(even if they dont respond).When they state in their T&C that the withdrawal time is some number of days , thay usually have working days in mind.So patience is a must.One more thing, you must consider to have to call their customer support, and try to fix the problem directly speaking with them(even with manager , if necessary). Keep us informed trace....
- hey another update , ive just had an email from fistroyal , they are asking me for authentication re my withdrawl , both sides of my drivers license etc (i have noticed that people on forum sites have a problem with identity theft etc but i have had to do this before with eurogrand and amber coast casinos and have been payed out), i do have concerns though as they didnt reply to my specific emails so before i give them all this info i have asked them for a contact phone number , do you think this is fair? thanks in advance trace
- Is it fair, well thats not the issue here.All casinos reserve the right to ask their players for verification documents.They say they do that only for safety of their players( yea right ), and to prevent the fraud. If you ask me, we are dealing here with double standards, cause they dont ask 4 proof of identity when you deposit, only to be asked when you withdraw money.But thats their standard procedure, so i advise you to send them all documents they aks you to,cause in that way youll prove you're the rightfull owner.On this matter of not answering your emails, well i had similar expirience over linesmaker casino,so you have to be patient and to do what ever they ask you to.After all its your money on the line here.And back to your question, is it fair, no its NOT, but what can you do?!Rated:
- / 5average
- hey! they have offered to call me , which is even better although it doesnt seem to be first royal calling me but virtual exchange. have you had a look at www.firstroyal.biz ? its a flash casino and like i have said its very basic with very little contact options , when they phone ill want my email questions answered as to why they dont reply to me etc
- well firstroyal still havent replied to any of my emails but virtual exchange has sent me an email today saying that my withdrawl will be processed today!! , virtual ex. phoned me and i mentioned that firstroyal are never there on live chat , he says they dont have live chat anymore and said to email them i told him that i was concerned as first royal dont reply to any of my emails either. apparently my cheque will take about 8 to 10 working days to get here (new zealand) so will see , its looking genuine but i dont think ill be playing at first royal again because of their lack of support :-\
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played