Anyone seen Rena?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    4,259
    views
    23
    replies
    Last post ago over 5 years by kattboots
    Avatar 26589
    • Started by
      Mighty! Member
      3,283
    • last active 22 hrs ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 26589
        • Started by
          Mighty! Member
          3,283
        • last active 22 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        Rena has been a staple here at LCB and I haven't seen her around for awhile.

        Just thinking about her and hoping all is ok.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,291
        • last active 3 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 26589
        • Images
        Rena has been on today; she just hasn't posted for a while.  I miss her smiling face on her posts.

        blue
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,669
        • last active 20 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 26589
        • Images
        I've noticed that too so a couple of days ago,I pm'ed her She did get back to me and hopefully she's just taking a short break...I miss her smiling face too!!
      • Avatar 10386
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,447
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 26589
        • Images
        Such a genuine sweetie! Hi Rena, miss you lady!

        I get in my mood where I just wanna lurk and not post or talk so I understand...
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,806
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        I have been wondering the very same thing for the last week or so... I miss her too, but do understand the wanting to stop by but not post... Rena if you read this I really hope all is well with you!
      • Avatar 20578
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          209
        • last active 5 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        • Images
        Hello All, I had also been wondering where another fellow LCB'er (Bonusround) went as I hadn't seen her posts for awhile, and she was always so nice to me....=)
        Just hoping all is well with her.....
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,291
        • last active 3 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        dixiesace wrote:

        Hello All, I had also been wondering where another fellow LCB'er (Bonusround) went as I hadn't seen her posts for awhile, and she was always so nice to me....=)
        Just hoping all is well with her.....


        Agreed dixiesace.  Come back bonusround...please.

        blue
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,669
        • last active 20 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        blueday wrote:

        dixiesace wrote:

        Hello All, I had also been wondering where another fellow LCB'er (Bonusround) went as I hadn't seen her posts for awhile, and she was always so nice to me....=)
        Just hoping all is well with her.....


        Agreed dixiesace.  Come back bonusround...please.

        blue
          I've noticed bonus hasn't been here too.Blue,didn't she get a job...position as a mod on another site?? I could be wrong...which wouldn't surprise me...LOL
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,355
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        How thoughtful to ask gabby. Sometimes we don't realize how attached we become until they are not around for awhile.

        I miss them too.

        :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

        Lips
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,291
        • last active 3 hrs ago
        Rosebud wrote:

        blueday wrote:

        dixiesace wrote:

        Hello All, I had also been wondering where another fellow LCB'er (Bonusround) went as I hadn't seen her posts for awhile, and she was always so nice to me....=)
        Just hoping all is well with her.....


        Agreed dixiesace.  Come back bonusround...please.

        blue
          I've noticed bonus hasn't been here too.Blue,didn't she get a job...position as a mod on another site?? I could be wrong...which wouldn't surprise me...LOL


        I have no idea Rosebud.  Perhaps she did. 

        blue
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4,840
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        Rena Rena.. come out, come out from where ever you are!!

        I hope everything is okay with her too..

        Yes, no matter where we are and what we are doing we miss those who have touched our lives, shared smiles and spoke the kindess words, made us feel better in times of sadness, showed inspiration and enthusiasm when rough waters were ahead,lifted our spirits to the highest levels, lending us strength unconditionally, giving without expectations, freedom.. the respect, the love, the hope..

        LCB Members are simply put... Beautiful

        Reeennnaaaaaaa~!!!!!

      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,806
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Images
        Imagin.ation wrote:

        Yes, no matter where we are and what we are doing we miss those who have touched our lives, shared smiles and spoke the kindess words, made us feel better in times of sadness, showed inspiration and enthusiasm when rough waters were ahead,lifted our spirits to the highest levels, lending us strength unconditionally, giving without expectations, freedom.. the respect, the love, the hope..

        LCB Members are simply put... Beautiful



        Well said!!! Thank you. And you are the epitome of the beautiful LCB members you describe.

        Come home Rena!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        where r u rena? come to say hello to us
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,169
        • last active 9 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • 9s1jj83
        • No avatar small
        • Index
        • Index
        Hi guys i am sorry i havent been posting i was still around though (daily infact) all of this casino closing and the government dipping has gotten me down.My life is really grand (not ) and i shouldnt let this keep me down.I have really gotten attached to this forum and no matter how down i get im always around.I really appreciate the caring YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. I will start back to posting though so i can get my cape he he heeeeeee who wants to race me to the finish lol. Thanks again guys you really put a smile on this old face. <3 :'X and yes bonus where are you my dear 
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,806
        • last active 4 days ago
        Ahhhhhhh Rena... thank you for waving your hand and letting us know you are alright... as you can see you are loved and you were missed!

        So, don't you go away and leave us here to cry all alone no more! 

        katt

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 37
        new members
      • 645
        members online
      • 31420
        guests online
      • 116
        new posts
      • 3671
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170