Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 20 min ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hiya LCB'ers,
Taking care of business in the bathroom is a place when nature calls we run to. It's a quiet retreat where we have our quiet time. Sometimes we just sit and reflect. Taking our time as we enjoy the solitude and privacy. Other times we want out of there real quick because we have too many things to do.
It's a place where we do are reading. A place where we flip through our cell phone and play games or check messages. When reading material is low and we forget our cell phone we have no other options but to read shampoo, conditioners and lotion labels.
I know for myself i am very excited when there is new product in the bathroom and i can read the label!!! Relaxing in the bathroom is when i realize that my toes need painting, the corners have dust balls and the ceiling is due for a paint job.
Hmmmm i am curious......is there any good labels out there that i should place in my bathroom or good magazines?
- Just within the last week I have been recieving all the Spring catalogs from the clothing stores in my snail mail.
They make for wonderful reading material while in the bahroom.
If your really good you can take your cell phone in and place an order while in your taking care of business.
What a funny post ...... I'm almost embarrassed to say it is true for me as well.
- lipstick_xoxos wrote:
I think we have all done that........my foot falls asleep sometimes too!!!!! Then i can't get up for like ten minutes as i try to wake it up.......lmaooooo!!!
Roflmao..........ha ha ha...wonder how long you stayed in the bathroom so your foot fell asleep...you are crack me off,girl!!!
Anyway, I too have have some clothing catalogs but most of the time I am too busy playing my Crossword Puzzles,sudoku from the newspapers...and NOPE, my foot didn't fall asleep...not yet!!! lol
- I guess I am one of those strange types. I just go there, dump/whiz and leave. I have never spent more then 5 minutes in the bathroom unless it was shower and such.
I liked reading the mags, in bedroom (No, not that type!) or by the livingroom window..Back when I subscribed to G&A I would actually get itchy if it was a day late!
- debo2759 wrote:
I am just wondering Gene what is G&A? I have never heard of that magazine before. Anyways I just enjoy the peace and quiet in the rest room.
G&A Guns and Ammo...I never could afford those weapons, but you know males and testostrone
The other drawback to this was I was the only guy in the family, 2 sisters and so...You get the pic
- lmaooooooooo i'm glad to know i am not the only one who reads them.....now if i could only figure out how to pronounce the ingredients! Maybe i should leave a dictionary in the bathroom too!!satansmuff wrote:
OMG.....I thought I was the only one who read shampoo bottles when I get that bored!!
- I think you can tell alot about a person by what magazines they have in the bathroom.
I have a diverse selection.
At this moment I have a DELL catalog, a Eddie Bauer Spring collection, Several computer magazines, and a pet catalog where I order my babies their bones and treats.
All what is important to you.
- If I know I'm gonna be in there a while, I take my laptop in! lol. I've played casinos, checked email, and yes, even posted on LCB while in the bathroom at times. lmao.
...but let me add........
I am a total Germ-a-phobe, so the second after I leave, I grab the Lysol or Clorox wipes and go over my laptop like 3 times!! ( you can never be too sure)
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played