Britons have spoken. Here's the complete top ten of the best insults of all-time:
1) Winston Churchill (when berated for being drunk by MP Bessie Braddock): 'My dear, you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober, and you will still be ugly.
2) Barack Obama (After Sarah Palin's quip that the only difference between a pitbull and a soccer mom is lipstick): 'You can put lipstick on a pig...it's still a pig.'
3) Liberace (In response to a negative review from a critic): ' Thank you for your very amusing review. After reading it...I laughed all the way to the bank.'
4) Noel Gallagher (speaking about Robbie Williams): 'You mean that fat dancer from Take That?'
5) Winston Churchill (After being disturbed while at the toilet by the Lord Privy Seal): 'Tell him I can only deal with one s**t at a time.'
6) Frank Sinatra (speaking about Robert Redford): 'Well at least he has found his true love - what a pity he can't marry himself.'
7) Elizabeth Taylor: 'Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.'
8 ) Groucho Marx: 'She got her good looks from her father, he's a plastic surgeon.'
9) Bette Midler (speaking about Princess Anne): 'She loves nature, in spite of what it did to her.'
10) Liam Gallagher (speaking about Victoria Beckham): 'She can't even chew gum and walk in a straight line, let alone write a book.'
What do you think, any suggestions?
Best funny insults poll
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.