Birthday free n/d chips
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
I deposit alot at Vip lounge Casino and right now I am a little upset with them, I have never gotten any emails from them, not one free code at all, well I email them once and asked to be put on their mailing list and one guy David did give me $50.00 which I appreciate but I would like at least once to get one just because I am loyal to them...I have gotten the birthday chip and I got $100.00 free chip for validating my account, just would like to get one, ya know just because, lol.... thanks for listening....debralee1967
- Replied by
- at September 05, 2008, 19:06:47
i only deposit at Palace of Chance and every time i have finished playing and of course losing it all lol - i contact live chat and they give me a free chip everytime after i have made a deposit !- they are mostly $25-$35 and once a $100 chip but they always give me one - now as far as a birthday bonus chip i am not sure I am not allowed to log in at viplounge , cause i won 2 random jackpots on a free chip totaling over $22,000 and they took my balance to zero and i am not allowed to play at that casino >:(
- Replied by
- at September 05, 2008, 19:34:35
- I only deposit at Palace of Chance and Cool Cat, mostly POC though. I also get a free chip after i play my deposit. I did get a $50 birtday chip last year and next month is my birthday, so we'll see!!! Hopefully I will get another one this year, maybe more than $50, but at least it's something because POC rarely gives out coupon codes...
well- no birthday chip from palace of chance even though i deposit there regularly ! they said my last transaction was a free chip which actually they gave me after making a deposit ! - but none the less a birthday chip would have been 2 chips in a row and they said no ! imo a birthday chip should be special and not related to other free chips 1 oh well >:(
- Replied by
- at September 09, 2008, 18:52:27
- No, I have never cashed out at POC. Once, I hit a $6500 jackpot playing the 50 cent delux dimond mind slot. When I contacted live chat to see how much I could cash out they told me I could not because I won it on a free chip. I got really pissed and played it down to zero then I made a deposit and could not do anything on any other slot. I think they rig it this way. Somehow someway they seem to know because when I deposit I cannot win big, I win enough to keep playin but everytime I use a free chip or a coupon code I hit in the higher hundreds and even in the thousands and they tell me I cannot cashout that much. I think it is impossible to cashout anything worthwhile there. What's sad is I keep trying, so I keep depositing.
I have finally been blocked by every casino except POC and Coolcat. I have tried everything to log back into the ones with the coupon codes for this month and cannot. So I will have to wait for new codes for coolcat and poc.
- Well, no surprise here at Palace of Chance. Tried to get a birthday chip today since it is my birthday and lo and behold they would not give me one because my last transaction was a free chip. I am done depositing here for a while because I think it stinks that they just dont give a darn even regarding depositing players and I usually deposit at least $200 a week at POC.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played