blackjack heaven casino big question???
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
- Has any1 played here?? they have 100% match up bonus and 25$ reload, but they have policy on bonus abuse witch goes:
Bonus abuse is defined but not limited to the following:
- Not playing "within the spirit" of the bonus.
Our bonus is intended to give regular players enhanced entertainment levels and also to increase the customer's playtime.
Players who only play on days when bonuses are offered are subject to having the bonus refused if they are arbitrarily deemed to not be using the casino for entertainment purposes, but instead trying to manipulate an unfair advantage.
- Any non-compliance with terms and conditions shall be deemed as bonus abuse.
- May include players accepting bonuses, wagering the minimum amount and immediately cashing out.
Blackjack Heaven reserve the right to determine whether play has been deemed to be bonus abuse even though full compliance with other terms and conditions has been met.
In the event that Blackjack Heaven deems a player to have abused a bonus without demonstrating a willingness to play for entertainment purposes the redemption and cashing out of an offer, including but not limited to deposit and reload bonuses and all monies won with bonus money, may be suspended until such time as it is evident that the player is playing for entertainment.
If a player is participating in strategies which is deemed by Blackjack Heaven to be abusive, Blackjack Heaven reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such players to a single or every promotion, now or in the future.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of the casino manager will be considered full and final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Blackjack Heaven attempts to maintain a decision that is both justified and fair..
And im wondering to make a deposit here, but also want to know if any of you have already played here
- I am in the middle of this one, i'll post the rest once I have completed the WR, here is the story so far:
Blackjack Heaven offers a good bonus of 100% up to $50 with pretty much all games allowed. The wagering is also comparatively low at 25 times the bonus and deposit being $2500 total. I signed up and instantly had a free $5 in my account for a no deposit slots promotion. I deposited $50 via the Web Dollar banking facility Blackjack Heaven uses and instantly had another $50 in my bonus account.
Started out playing blackjack at 2x$3 hands, make sure you turn on the turbo and turn off sound to maximise the speed of the software.
- LCB Admin wrote:
up $100 at the moment, just checking to see if I can withdraw.. will publish as soon as I have a reply.
Nice going LCB Admin... i guess you had no problems with their Bonus abuse policy...thanx for the reply
- Replied by
- at September 12, 2007, 08:38:12
- Hi Sharonov, your right, $3 bets when you have $100 to wager is risky... but with $2500 to wager I did not have the time to really grind it... I got lucky and was playing fair size hands so I managed to make a good profit... even with $3 the odds are still in my favour so I see it as a good bet.
I used the basic strategy nothing special. One thing I did notice is the software seems streaky but that might have been just my luck.
- Listen to my blog Admin...
1st day : i deposited (day before yesterday) 50$ and imidiately got 50$ bonus..
then i played BJ (1$ a hand)of course, and for the first 2 hours i was even.After 2 more hours i was 10$ good. then i decided, coz it took me almost forever to play 1000 hands and the WR is 2500,decided to play 2 x1$ hands. and after 2 more hours i was 60$ good( 2000 WR was cleard so far).youll say wow great,but its getting better..i called it a day, and decided to play later.
2nd day: i got early up , and went straight to casino lobby to play.I played BJ 2x1$ again, and had a great winnig streak, and got up to 202$.. at that point i have cleard WR( went little bit over it)..With nice 150$ profit, i turned to slots, and believe or not, i had 3 of a kind and got up to 326$..Played some more, lost a 30$, then a quit a got back to BJ and lost some more 50$. bankroll--around 250$. Made 200$ withdrawal
3rd day/this morrning : played again BJ( was left 50$ after withdrawal), won 10$, but then lost it all at slots...
never the less i got 200$ to my account with clear 150$ profit... not bad i must say
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...