Blonde or Brunette?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Replied by
- at December 12, 2010, 10:01:21
- last active 12 days ago
- Imagine.....sorry, too much "holiday cheer" going on when I wrote that. (Ahhhhh, seasonal rum!)
You are one hot brunette. Don't dye. At 35 you probably can get away with dying your hair blonde, but honestly ladies, when you start to dye your hair after age 40 you look like......well....ummmmm.....A WOMAN OVER 40 WHO DYED HER HAIR BLONDE.
- Thank you everyone so much, wow the responses i got you all are too kind, i appreciate the compliments.
wnanhee your picture looks great, keep your natural color and beleive me a change is good but not this drastic, i'll never do it again lol, my hair is natural darkest brown, almost black in color, i lightened it a few years back and have kept it this way..
but whats so strange is having the blonde and like i said alot of people commented i look older as a blonde, myself i cannot notice because it is on me, i look at me and see the same me, others see the drastic change, i was trying to see if i should re-dye it blonde or go back.. with all your help i made my decsion, i think i'll try.. hmmm.... fiery redhead!! lol
- The Mind Doc wrote:
At 35 you probably can get away with dying your hair blonde, but honestly ladies, when you start to dye your hair after age 40 you look like......well....ummmmm.....A WOMAN OVER 40 WHO DYED HER HAIR BLONDE.
Oh my did you set yourself up for woman over 40! Of course they should dye it. In fact i would encourage it to get rid of the pesky gray hairs!
Imagine your pretty as a picture but your a smoking vixen in dark hair...wink!
- Lips....point well taken! But, from a man's perspective women 40+(ish) need to be very artful and smart about trying to look younger. For example it (generally) does not make a woman look younger to squeeze a big butt into a tight pair of low-rider jeans, have a bad dye job, and try to wear stuff they bought at Ambercrombie. Or to smear $6.95 tanning-in a bottle all over. Yes, yes....I know some women over 40 can pull this off, but most can't.....I notice some on LCB sure can! And YES, women 40+ can look smoking hot looking their age. (Think Catherine Bell, Gina Gershen, Venessa Williams, Halle Berry, Marisa Tomei, etc. And probably some nice soccer moms and assorted MILFs at your kid's school.)
Now in all fairness, men OVER 40 fall in the same trap! Like doing a comb-over or trying to wear Van's skating clothing. Or the creepy overly open shirt with the gold chain. Or the pot belly guy at the neighborhood school wearing the speedo. I am sure you get the picture.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played