Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Rich Casino Exclusive Tournament this December only for LCBers All players welcome - US...READ
- I don't know if it is just me, but I am really burned out with the online casinos. I think I need to take a break for a while. I enjoy playing but lately I have found myself bored with the games available to me. RTG games bore me the most. I like Rival but after playing for the past couple of days and hitting nothing(even on the bonus spins) I am getting bored with them also. I like Vegas Tech, for a change but don't really trust the casinos. So I think a holiday break is in order for me. Good luck to everyone, I hope you win big.
- take a break is the best solution. wish you a happy holiday season.
I am also getting bored with RTG games, I have free $100 with lucky Red, but let it sitting there for 2 days without touching it, lol. Thats not really me. Vegas Tech casinos also have some nice games, i didnt like it before, until tried them out last month and won at several casinos after I won nothing at RTG and RIVAL last oct.
- Thanks everyone I wish you all the best for the holidays! TAAADAA I didn't play Vegas Tech very much until I won 125.00 bonus money in the tournament they had for Thanksgiving. I actually played for a couple of weeks with the money. It was fun and I enjoyed the games. The same was true for me, I couldn't hit anything at RTG or Rival. I will be dropping in and out just to keep up with what is going on. Good luck and Happy Holidays.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Deb, I know the feeling also..Not alot of fun to lay out the cash and see little or none as a return.
- Replied by
- at December 11, 2009, 15:26:43
- last active about 1 month ago
I also avoid VTs as they really don't seem to give one bit about good CS or even any.
It's kind of funny, that I signed up with alot of onlines, but after the intial thrill, the feelings fade and the fire becomes smoldering embers...No love lost there I agree.
Take care, hope to see your posting again in time and have a good holiday season and may fortune smile upon you though it may not be at the casinos.
- I never get burned out!
I'm always excited, and having fun..
But i did go through a little depression, some things i went through..
Being here has brought me back, i feel better coming here
Gets my mind off other things i don't want to think about, and
got me over that hump of hurt and pain, depression and sadness
Little by little..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played