Anyone here know anything about buying and investing in silver.
Ive been looking to purchase some since I feel the price is at a low point, but still have a bunch of questions about it.
1. should i buy coins or bars?
2. Wheres the best place to buy it? Local store, Jewelry stores? online?
3. Since there will likely be fees associated with buying and selling it, how much does it need to go up before you sell it? How much are the fees and what should i expect to pay basically
3. is it actually worth investing in? Should I lok at stocks, gold, etc. I dont have alot of money, so I thought silver would be best since its about $20 a bar and should never really go out of style. It may drop in price but it will never go out of business or completely be worhtless, my opinion on the matter anyways.
thanks in advance
Readers of this topic also read:
- Looking for a casino rep and the correct thread to post your complaint or ask a question? No...READ
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.