Can Someone Help ?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Readers of this topic also read:
- After trying for a long time to manage on my own, I now found myself
in a position of needing some help. Not knowing anyone I could turn to,
I didn't know what to do until one day I overheard a man saying to someone,
"Help doesn't necessarily have to come from people you know but how can
anyone help if they don't know you need There are people out there who
will help you if you just ask."
I thought to myself, how do I find those people out there? If I don't know
them or know where they are, how do I ask for help so that they will hear me?
Then I remembered reading that the best way to reach people out there is to
post on the internet.
So here it is.
To Someone out there,
Can you help me please? I don't need a whole lot of help from a whole lot of
people or for a long time. It's just at this time that I need a little help, just this
once. So if you could possibly spare two dollars or one dollar, please send to:
Can't promise to pay you back and I have nothing to give you in return except
my thanks and to say that I am deeply grateful to you for your help.
- Very touching...
And I am so sorry to hear about your situation which I don't really understand from what I read in here...but I 'll tell you this much.
There is always something called, WORK!!!...even if you have to bend down on your knees to clean someone's shoes instead of spending your time searching from internet, if you re in a desperate situation...that's just my suggestion...
- i feel everyone needs help in their own way, i personally am trying to save 2199.00 so that i may purchase a plaque for my mom, which passed one year ago mother's day...i am disabled, however, i picked up a part time job, making 50. a week which is going towards the purchase on a payment plan.. there are state agencies that do offer help, if you qualify, if you don''t i agree with wnanhee GET A JOB
- Sorry your in a mess but this is not the place to ask for help. Your country must have a system in place to help folks in need.
As a side note, begging is illegal on the streets here in the UK and if you are caught by a copper begging, you will be locked up - time for it to be illegal on the internet?
- Folks, get real!
I am in contact with this nice widow of a Nigerian general who could bring some assets of his country to lovely Switzerland and she only needs 10.000 USD to claim them.
If we help her she will give us 5.000.000. We would take these five million than to a trustworthy forex company that mails me every day.
Only from the profits of this we could set up our own LCB casino with best bonuses ever available and solve some major global problems at the same time.
- bonusroundplease wrote:
Great ideal rokko!!! Can't me in
Just PM me and I ´ll give you an email address to send your first 1.000 to.
Oops, no. Ignore this "fiirst".
(You will never spend more than 1.000 yourself, ignore this. Maybe we will need another 1.000 to unlock the unlock money, but do not care about this now, I will think of a solution).
Your money will be in good hands, mine, personally. I know what I am doing.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...