Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hi Members,
What is the most money you ever lost in a single day gambling?
Ok so this is a tough question to admit must less answer. There is nothing more taboo than to ask a gambler how much they lost. I know i hear stories from friends who say they won a jackpot..but never do they discuss how much they lost.
But i will be a brave heart and answer it.....$2000.00. Yes of course i know its really bad..but i won the royal on video poker machine for $4000.00. So i spent half my winnings. Needless to say i wanted to kick myself for giving that much back.
How much have you lost......any brave hearts?
- The most I lost in one day was about $1000. It was all on slots. Not even a game of Poker in there. I dont know about you, but that's enough for one day, in Slots. I went home that night sick to my stomach, dragging my butt and my damaged bank account behind me, vowing never to do that again, and I haven't. I was new, and stupid to gambling. I am more educated now and smarter about how to handle a day of gambling. Educate yourself. PMM2008
- $11,000+ I forget exactly, it was a little over 11K, what's the difference, right.
Anyway, it was the slot game of Twister...it was pissing me off, it won. >:(
- DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! nalgenie, thats CRAZY!!! I thought I was bad when I lost about $5,000 over a two week period!!
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ha ha ha...let's not be judgemental shell!!!
I prefer to call it determined ::) ... it actually was in one night, probably around 9 hours. My brain tells me to quit after 5-6 hits of nothing...my heart tells me I am going to get that son of a .....
- GIRL, I AM THE LAST TO JUDGE ANYBODY!!! IF I HAD 11K TO GAMBLE, I AM SURE I WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT THERE WITH YA LOSING IT TOO!!!!
I THINK WE ALL HAVE AN ANGEL ON ONE SHOULDER, SAYING QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD AND A DEVIL ON THE OTHER SHOULDER SHOUTING, YOU'RE GONNA HIT THE BIG ONE SOON, SO WE KEEP PLAYING. TIL IT'S GONE... SIGH, THE STORY OF MY LIFE!
ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL CASH OUT BEFORE I GIVE IT ALL BACK!!
$2000 at land based casino,
Money that I couldnt afford to lose on slots because that was loan money from my school. I was almost jump over the bridge :'( :'(
- Hi Nal,
I know the feeling of staying on a machine when its been losing all night. There has been times i have stayed on a machine just for spite! I get so dang mad that it won't hit that i bite my nose off to spite my face and refuse to leave it.
We all have moments we spend wayyyy too much, but it sure was fun at the time!
- I'm glad I didn't jump also, otherwise, I couldnt play some amazing online slots and get a chance to know many friends here at LCB, heheheShelli wrote:
UH OH, WELLLL, WE ARE REALLY GLAD U DIDN'T JUMP!!!!
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
- With me, I really don't think it's a money issue..I am not trying to "hit the big one" like you say Shelli...it's more of a dopamine thing. I am an adrenaline junkie. I do it for the rush. I think that is why I spend a lot, it's part of the rush.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played