Closing Casino Accounts
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- If the unsubscribing would work but it does not. I have unsubscribed so many casinos and at least 50% of them are still sending e-mails even if there is no change. I have to delete my spam filter many times per week but it was my mistake to give them a good e-mail-address. They have bad business moves, that's all. I assume that is the price for the whole casino whoring and looking for new free chips and fs. We will get those e-mails even after our dead.
- Volkan Kalkan wrote:
it would be better to change user details(email address and account name),but mostly casinos doesn't give a chance to do this.they also share the information with others which i provide.i am getting plenty emails from other companies.blocking at least 10 different spam emails a day
This one I don't understand. At many casinos (RIVAL, TopGame) you can change the information manually or send them an e-mail. Some days ago I have had this type of chat on one casino and they said: send an e-mail. So you may give an other e-mail-address, I am pretty sure because I have changed my e-mail-address at at least 10 casinos.
- Luke wrote:
Volkan Kalkan why do you want to close those accounts if you just leave them as it is how does it harm you just wondering, i mean if you dont wanna play there then just dont to vist them.
they have my mobile number and some personal details.thats why
- i have closed few accounts in past because i was treated unfairly fr them or i had an addiction.
few microgaming casinos, i had to close out because of both, i was mis treated in the matches and freespins, alot of errors and such. those reasons left me to close out..
the other reasons were because of addiction, couldnt control myself when depositing.
the only few reasons why i had to close out on few casinos and their groups.
- I have attempted to close a casino account in the past.
The casino will tell you that they closed your account, but
all your information will still be in their system.
Your account becomes dormant or inactive, for lack of a better phrase.
During your inactive status, you will be unable to login to the casino
If you ever wish to resume gambling at that particular casino again,
you will have to contact them and reactivate your account.
So, why bother......
Just my 2 cents....
- A casino would really have to have done something bad in my opinion to make me want to
close my account. Very few have reached that threshold. Like it was said earlier, just don't play/deposit
there for a while. Every now and then (depending on the site) some of the casinos will offer freebies to get you to come back. Also, if you do close an account when you're pissed off, then change your mind later, well to me, it's more trouble than it's worth.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played