Could you have ever kicked yourself in the butt for winning a large sum on say a slot or something, and then turn around and spin it right back off? I was sitting here thinking how dumb I was for doing it not once, but twice. !! First time was $18,000 on a $75 deposit with no bonus. Second time was $10,000 on a $35 deposit with no bonus. Once again I still sit and to this day cant believe I did it. I know one thing though, it WONT ever happen again. ! I was just wondering if I was the only one who had done this........
Could you have ever kicked yourself in the....
Readers of this topic also read:
- LOL gene, yeah I could imagine..genenco wrote:
Well, worst I ever did was a $25 deposit (This was long time ago with Microgaming) and hit a RF and then played multi-hand and had $3,500 and blew it all abck in a wekend.
Never told Mom, she'd have said nasty things
- LOL! Some things are better left unknown there Mommy. HeheeMommyMachine wrote:
OMG I played at Pure Vegas, $25 deposit, no bonus, had it up to 5000!!! I blew it all back. I wanted to die, and my husband wanted to kill me! LMAO
- Hi Jacob,
We all do it.......its the thrill of the game. But even if your strong enough to cash it out you have 2 more hurdles to jump:
1. Waiting to get approved and when you finally do there is restrictions on the money you can withdraw per week/month. Leaving a balance in your casino account taunting you to give it back!
2. Once it does go through and hits your processor then there is another waiting game for it to hit your bank account. Most payment processors wont deposit your funds in your account until all transactions have cleared! In my case that takes like 7 days.
I wish it was as simple as hitting out the cashout button and your home free!!
- OH GOD YES!! About a year ago I deposited 40 bucks at Absolute Slots ( before they closed and became Slots Power) I was playing their "exclusive" game Jenny Nevada and you talk about a game being loose!! I started out with a conservative bet with the amount I had to play with,I kept getting the bonus sometimes a bonus in a bonus and built it up to about 600 bucks,then I decided to go for it and started playing 7 dollars a spin,again I get bonuses, eventually I built that 40 bucks up to 2400 dollars and I KNOW I made the playthru because I played for hours til I just HAD to go to bed.Of course the next day I went back and thought I would turn that 2400 into 24,000.(funny how we sucker OURSELVES into that lie) by this time they were wise to me and tightened that slot up so tight it was not funny!! I had it,right in my fat little hands practically,but no I screwed it all up!!! I still get so *&^%$#@ MAD about it!!!!
- I was playing at a RTG. FRUIT FRENZY was the game. I wasnt really hitting anything so I got mad and started spinning like $6.25 a spin. On like the 4th or 5th spin I hit the bonus X2. Which means I hit 2, 5 of a kinds at the same time. Then during the free spins I hit again. I was up to like 50 free spins. When they was over I started betting $25 a spin, and on like the 3rd spin I hit the bonus again X3. I was like you gotta be kidding me! This is sick, but im liking it! I won like 45 spins that time. It just kept going from there untill I was up to like $18,700 some odd dollars. Well needless to say I got brave and uped it to $125 a spin, and it went just as quick as it came. !!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played