crying in my sole
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Why,for the world,the things that people can do that is so cruel.Is that why we are here at this forum to forget for just a few hours,to be with people that deep down have great soles and just need a break from all the madness.If i had one wish today i would have you all here as even thought i don't know you i feel like you are my best friends.
And o boy what a party we could all have,it would last for days.
And the thousand words i would like to say,i will with my heart and sole i say thank you.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well skyestar I do understand your depression with humanity.
- Replied by
- at August 05, 2010, 09:15:57
- last active about 1 month ago
"How can one appear so wonderful, but inside they are nasty?" is a good question for which I have no answer. I knew of a fantastic artist (Actually 2) which their works were revered by many. BUt they absolutely hated anyone NOT of their race (White) and I was amazed by this in a way.
The same thing has happened to one of the most popular fiction horror writers (S. King) who met another fantastic writer, but was to find that they were also a nasty self-absorbed person with little redeeming qualities.
It's not as we view ourselves, but how the world "Sees" others and if we put them on a pedestal, we're bound to be disillusioned when the facade falls away.
Best thing is to always remind yourself that we're all human, with good and bad sides. What one shows, is not the whole person usually.
- Sounds like your having one of those days sky. There is cruelty in the world and sometimes it can be just too hard to take or even understand. You make me smile to know you find solace here at LCB.
We do have the most wonderful, caring people under one big family at this forum. It sure would be one hell of a party thats for sure!!
I hope as the day goes on you feel better.
- Skyestar, for those that are cruel and thoughtless we have to send our love and kindness and pray for them.. they say that bad things are just good things crying out for help, if we leave the bad things as they are, thats all they ever will be, if all we can do is pray for them then lets do.
The distress and anger in peoples lives thats deep in their souls, can prevent them from being able to reach out and capture the freedom of peace and serenity in this world and in all the roles.
Your sweetness in your message opens eyes to what is good and kind in this world, you taking the time to notice although there are cruel things, there are just as many wonderful things, the kind of person you are shows peace and harmony and therefore everafter.. stay as sweet as you are.
- Oh depression, what a mean and unpredictable demon you are, I know how you feel Skyestar...I have dealt with it for a long time and understand.I often asked myself the same questions too,"Why is it that some people in this world are so cruel and that life can be so sad/bad for some and seem so good for others', took me a long time to come up with an answer,It isn't meant for me to understand,plain and simple.We are all unhappy to ine extent or another whether it shows or not,some are just really good at hiding it to the world,some people just DO NOT have a soul so it doesnt even matter to them. Some are so miserable themselves they try to hide it by being mean and hateful to others to make it seem like they are in control,just pray for them and move on.You do have friends here,whether you can reach out and touch them or not,we are here for each other,I know I have come to love faceless people who have comforted me in times of need and I am grateful for it,this is more than a place for gamblers, this is a place for friends and people regardless of location,color,religion,political beliefs to come and know they can find comfort and compassion,if I could I would give you a big hug but I will say this dear,it will get better,it always does and in the mean time ((((((((Skyestar)))))))), you are loved.
P.S. It would be really great if we could all get together for a party in um hmm let me see....Vegas?!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...