Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 44 min ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- This has to be the most depressing weekend ever. Nothing is happening. No freebees, no mail. Is this because people are resting up for Superbowl? Or is it the bomb that was dropped with MC and Visa. Not knowing whats going to happen is really scary. I try not to think about things to much and hope they'll go away. All this inaction makes it worse. Though it could be why the commotion began earlier with those lengthier withdrawals. Some things in the air, but it doesn't feel like love.........
- And here is my ((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))) too to cheer you up
When I am bored from lack of money or no free chips, I watch movies...I just watched another good one and it is called "Lords of DOGTOWN" based on true story. It's more for my daughter(teenager) but it's like bonding time with your kid and helps me to understand their world...
- no free chips ? I sometimes play free tournaments (slots/poker) with real prizes
microgaming offers a lot of free slots and blackjack tournaments.
cryptologic casinos offer a lot of free tournaments : DTDcasino, VIPcasino
at the moment VIPcasino (cryptologic) offers a free tournament with $1000 in prizes
have a look www.vipcasino.com
- Replied by
- at February 07, 2010, 08:05:28
- last active 4 months ago
- arizonadback wrote:
wnanhee, I really liked the Lords of Dogtown movie. If you enjoyed that one, there is another documentary movie that is just as good if not better than Lords. It's called Dogtown and Z-boys. I don't usually watch documentary movies but I really liked this one and have watched it a few times.
Awww,thanks,arizona! I am going to rent that one today. I actually love documentary movies and I will let you know if I like this one. Thanks again.
- Thank you everyone, you are all wonderful. Deep down inside I knew the chip fairies were still there. Alls you need is to believe. I think I pushed it too hard the past couple of days and made myself sick my cold came back. Now I have things to play, but feel like caca. I'll go breathe some steam or something. I hope the Colts win so my vip host will spoil me more. Not too into football, but usually like the national anthem. I wonder if they have a suggestion box for next year? Y'all stay winning!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played