Did you Dare Peak?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- Hi LCB'ers,
Nothing was more exciting than being a kid and waiting eagerly for Christmas morning to open our presents!
Many kids pretended to be surpised because they peaked at all the presents that were hidden by mom and dad! I remember when i was little girl i had a friend that would go into the back of the closet where mom hid all the wrapped presents. She would carefully peel off the tape and slip the wrapping off and look at every single present she got!
I remember the horror as i watched her to do this!!!!!!!!!! I was never a peaker.
Did you dare peak when you were kid or maybe you still do!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at December 14, 2009, 06:09:20
- last active about 1 month ago
- genenco wrote:
I (And sisters) peaked once..Never again. I think at my young age, I felt I had "Cheapened" the surprise...
yes, gene..i too felt bad, but my brother didn't have any problem lying to my mother...one day..."oh i am bored, i wish i had some fire engines to play with..."
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...