Divorce discussion(let it all out)
Readers of this topic also read:
- official im not married but i have a daughter 15 years old with a man
my life isnt how i planned or imagine to be
I dont know i think if i will choose other man after years.when hapiness end will be same s---t.
so i prefer continue,.anyway at 39 years is hard to find a man whithout ex wife or kids.so more complicate for my life
i stay how i am with good and bad.too lazy to start again
- Been divorced for two years now and it was probually the the worst experience I had ever been through but now looking back I'm very grateful for that idiot leaving me because my life then compared to now are very different , marriage is defenitly for certain people and I'm not one of them, I have Girlfriend now but will never In a billion years get married again, I've got not problem with being with someone for the rest of my life but the marriage story and the law and family issues around it are not for me
That's my 2 cents worth on this subject
It is such a scam and injustice that if you want to divorce someone you have to give the courts total control of your life. They drag it out while the lawyer you are forced to hire, because of the insanely complex and complicated legal procedures, for unjustifiable 1000's of dollars, sucks you dry.Why cant grown adults who don't want want be be together anymore just take whats there's and go there separate ways. I am truly sickened by this whole experience. amp;
- Replied by
- at January 20, 2016, 13:13:48
- last active about 2 months ago
- I haven`t been married, but I was living together with a man for many years. When we moved together we made an agreement/deal through a lawyer, so there was no problems when we did split.
Now I have been living alone for some years and feel fine with that. I don`t need to stress to find a new man to live together with, like some of my friends do. They seem to not handle to live alone. I feel sorry for them.
- I've been married two times and both ended in divorce. First divorce it felt like death even though it was me who wanted it. It cost me a little over $24,000 in attorney fees and that was back in 1993. My second divorce was my decision as well, I simply fell out of love. But I can tell you last year when I lost both my parent's both my ex-husbands were there for me.
- Replied by
- at November 07, 2016, 20:36:25
- Hero Member651
- last active 3 hrs ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played