Do you remember your First?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- All of us had to of had a first of everything, some of us are born to be wild some are born to be not so wild but which gave us that lasting memory of a good time or maybe even a bad time, a never do that again time or i'mma be doing this the rest of my life time.. there's alot of firsts and first times, like your first very own pet, your first boyfriend, your first time getting drunk, your first F in school, the first time you ditched, your first time swimming, riding a bike, rollercoaster ride, your first cuss word ever you spurted.. whatever it was do you remember it?
Two things i remember.. one was my first pet, he was givin to me while i was very sick, i was 5 years old. as soon as i recieved him i got better, i remember feeling so happy to have him.. i named him boots, and that cat no matter what i did stayed by my side,i dressed him in baby doll clothes, strolled him down the street in a stroller, carried him around like a sack of potatoes, kicked him off my bed when it got hot, forgot to feed him, forgot to clean his litter box on many occasions but he never gave me a hard time.. slept with him, ate with him, never a scratch never a bite, he had the most wonderful temperment i ever seen in a cat.. always relaxed and it always seemed he loved me no matter what.. he lived 13 years
the other was my first cigarette.. i was 12, and up the street there was this family that moved in very close family from guam,i used to go over there and have the time of my life, we'd play alot of card games,eat alot of sunflower seeds and we played alot of pool.. the whole family smoked right down to the youngest he w as about 13 i think, he had a crush on me but i didn't even know what that was at that age, it didn't take me long to learn though..anyways the older sister was smoking and i asked if i could try one.. okay i lit it puffed it and blew a puff of smoke out my mouth.. she said no no like this, she took a puff opened her mouth inhaled, the smoke disappeared and then it suddenly blew back out like a pilar of smoke from a sideways choo-choo.. i was like oh thats so cool.. let me try.. i took a puff, opened my mouth, inhaled and choked my ass off, i bet you my face was every color of the rainbow.. she laughed so hard.. determined i tried it again same thing.. choked and coughed.. took about 5 cigs finally i did it.. took a puff, opened my mouth, inhaled and out blew the smoke as smooth as it could be, watching it i remember thinking this is the coolest thing in the world.. blowing that smoke, for months that was the reason i smoked to watch that smoke come out.. later she taught me how to make smoke rings..
- I remember my first day of school. I woke up for kindergarten so excited. I even remember I wore a packman t-shirt. Oh, and my first car. It was a powder blue 1983 pontiac grand prix. It was a boat and a pile of crap, but I had the best times cruising in that thing.
- Lol wmmeden... I remember the first time i drove my car. I had just turned 14 and my dad bought me a '98 Chevy Malibu (for when i got my license). It happen to be a Friday night, so my friend and i decided we'd drive down main street. Not 10 mins into our "night" I was screwing with the CD player andSMASHHHH, I rear-ended some old handicapped person!! I was busted for sure, my driving permit was only, to drive with an licensed adult ONLY. I'll never forget that. First ticket, first wreck, first time to drive. Lol
- lol..my first car was a 4 door ford montego.. it was given to me, totally stock, clean but old as i was like 20 years old.. i didn't have it very long of course i had to get me a toyota!
my first apartment.. me and my daughters father, the only thing we had were two lawn chairs and a card board box turned over as a table between us, we sat in those two chairs silently breathing in the smell of paint and new carpet both of us with this staring with this imagining grin at the four walls, i remember when we turned our head and looked at each other noticing we had the same grin.. we laughed.. six years later we moved out and it took 3 loads of an 18 ft U-Haul truck.. we wished we could at that moment go back to just having the lawn chairs!
- I remember my first bicycle ride, straight into a fence But I remember it because it was my cousin who taught me how to ride and now I haven't seen him in three years, he just disappeared...
I also remember my first F in school, or to be more precise the loving slap on the face that my mother gave me when I got home (the teacher called her because getting such a bad grade was highly abnormal for me at the time). I was deeply ashamed, I didn't even feel the slap.
- Mine goes back to the ABC's of writing. When i first learned how to print and would have to write my letters i always ended up writing the next line shorter and shorter until i got to the bottom of the page and it looked like an upside down pyramid!
I could not get each row to line up and my teacher called my mom and said if she doesn't stop this it will continue throughout her life. It took some serious concentration.
And the teacher was right because even to this day especially if i am tired i will see my writing slip into this on occasion.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
My first cat...His name was "Charger"...I could find him snoozing out by the back of the house in summer, pretty laid back cat. One morning while going to school, Mom saw him laying by the road. She didn't tell me till later he had been hit.
- Replied by
- at December 10, 2011, 18:06:41
- last active 3 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played