Does anyone know other ways to sign the fax form when you win
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 19 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- google "free fax from computer" There are web sites out there where you can fax free from your computer.
Oops. Just realized you don't have a scanner or printer. Don't know if it will work then, but look anyway. It amazes me what technology they have come up with in the computer world.
- You can also go to Office Depot (Or was it Office Max?) but they'll scan your info (Credit/debit card and license and such) and then you can get it on disk and such and also fax from there too I believe.
I had to do that and the guy at the store was super helpful as I explained why I needed to do this.
BTW, Do NOT go to Walgreens. They aren't picky, but the equipment they use is pretty old and not up to snuff in scanning such items. The guy was helpful but showed me what happens when they do it there..Yuk!
- This is what I do, even though I do have a printer..I think its just easier for them to do it:
Get 2 blank discs. Take one with you to STAPLES or place like this...STAPLES is cheapest and QUICK.
Put the other disc in your drive, and copy blank copy of FAX Form,
ask clerk to print out form...sign it, then give it back to them and ask them to scan it to the blank disc.
It cost me .53 cents if you bring you own discs. If you don't, it's about 10.00 a disc.
Also, you want to have it put on a PDF file, that is how it comes out. If they have to convert it to a JPG it will cost you around 3.00 not a big deal unless you do a lot of them. Just letting you know the best deal.
Now if you need you credit cards scanned...no one is going to do it..it is considered as money, and cannot be scanned. You will have to have someone you know scan it, and put it on a disc for you and keep it on a safe place on your computer, you'll need it a lot. If you have online banking, just use an online bank statement for a utility bill that will work, then you don't need to scan anything, or bring a current utility bill with you and scan it to the disc with the fax back doc...another .53 cents.
All in all..takes 5 minutes
- I was going to say to send/forward the form to someone you know with a printer/scanner, but now that I think about it, you gotta be careful where you send it from. I had my brother print out faxback form while visiting in Lake Tahoe. And after I showed him online gambling he made the playthrough at Virtual Casino. I had him send it back to them too. I never even played there from his computer. But I didn't know how to print out and scan, fax, etc and wanted to prepare Virtual Casino so I could deposit. Anyway they didn't pay my brother what he won because of multiple accounts. I wrote and explained to them all this. It did no good never got back to me. I guess they don't want business. Probably for the better, cause my brother is worse than me, it's good he got discouraged. At least till I get up there. There's so many places he can still try. electronic sign
- traceability is incredible...that's why i have to be careful doing government work.
the other thing i forgot to mention, is if you do go to any place like STAPLES, OFFICE MAX, etc,...make sure you watch them, and get all copies they may have made extra, don't let them throw away anything, take any trash home with you, and dispose of it yourself. You don't want any clerks ending up with your credit card, license # etc.
- Nal, just got back from Office Depot and Max...It's now a NO WAY on scanning.
I asked the clerk why and here' (Best of memory) response.
"If I scan ANY document, the image is not only on the disk, but it's ON the computer here. There's many people working here that could easily get that pic brought back up and then...You see?"
I thanked him and left, basically the same response form Office max..So, I guess I'll look for a cheap scanner as I don't have anyone I trust around here.
But always better safe then sorry..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played