Every on-line casino is a way to SCAM YOU OUT OF CASH !
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to Direct Casino Support....READ
After playing for over five years , using free n0-deposit required money at every single casino that allows U.S on the net , and depositing my own cash when they still allowed the use of moneybookers and Pay2cash , I was always scammed out of my winnings no matter what casino I played on-line ... Give it up ! If you ever really want at least a chance of ever winning any money at all , save it and go to a land-based casino near you . There are Indian reservation casinos , and casinos near water somewhere near you . Save your cash , take a short road trip to a casino near where you live , and your chance of winning grows 100 % ... At least you will not have to deal with the " Thieves " that run all of these on-line casinos . And don't give me this stuff about that you won at this one casino on the net ! You just got really , really lucky that you saw any of your winnings . Consider yourself lucky and think of the hundreds , or thousands that they " screw " every day out of winnings !
- Started by
- at January 26, 2008, 01:40:02
- i said it once , and ill say it again, you couldnt be more wrong. I really feel sorry for you,but you can not say that every online casino is a SCAM. Thats just wrong. many people here on this forum, including myself, made nice profit from online casinos, simply by playing sign up bonuses, and using BJ strategy.We are not talking about millions, like you sarcastically suggested, but couple of grand are more than enough.
Sure , some online casinos are shaming people, but if you read post here, and if you read what casinos and type of bonuses you should go after, then you wouldnt talk like this.
- I'VE CASHED OUT AT VEGAS JOKER 4 TIMES IN THESE AMOUNTS
1000. 2800. 1600. 2000.
I WON THAT ON TRI-CARD POKER AND DEUCES WILD VIDEO POKER
I'VE CASHED OUT AT CLUB PLAYER 2 TIMES IN THESE AMOUNTS
I WON THAT IN KENO 10 OUT OF 11 NUMBERS FOR 25c
I'VE CASHED OUT AT IPLAYBINGO 2 TIMES IN THESE AMOUNTS
YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT CASINO, FOR THE GAMES YOU PLAY AND
LIKE I SAID BEFORE
THINK LIKE A WINNER
- little50red -- No unfortunately they don't have any freeplay codes. They do have weekly free roll tournaments. All you have to do is register to play for money. No deposit is required for that. Right now they are running daily free roll tournaments. They are also running 150% match bonus on their first deposit, to a maximum of $150.00! Minimum deposit of $30.00. They do say they e-mail coupons and bonuses but I've not recieved anything.
- Sorry to hear you have had no luck.
I am a disabled pensioner with very little to live on. I have played no deposit casinos via this site for the last 6 months.I won and have been paid by 5 casinos without ever making a deposit,these included Paradise 8 $100US,Club tropez $100US and Prism $??.Total payout received $550US without ever outlaing a cent.2 other casinos refused to pay advising that I had multiple accounts which may have been true.I also won at 13 different "Free hour or free spin casinos"who required a deposit in order to receive winnings,these I didn't go through with.
THANKS TO THE CASINOS ,many are very honest, AND THIS SITE for all the information received for the equivalent of a months earnings which has helped get me through a diificult financial period.
Unfortunately I have run out of casinos and codes so my playing days are now almost at an end.
I do continue to enjoy the free tournaments at All jackpots casino, Superslots casino,Millionaire Casino and English harbour Casino and win about 1 a week,using this money to now learn Blackjack.
- Glad to see you made some cash brett666 , using our informations.
But to all of you guys i have only 1 suggestion. If you really want to make some money without gambling your own, then you all should cosider playing BJ and going after BJ sign up bonuses.The no deposit and free play bonuses are good, but sometimes casinos refuse to pay out winnings.The good side is that you play with casinos money,but at the end (at number of casinos)youll have to make some deposit if you want to see your winnings.
Playing BJ is certain way of making some serious cash.Playing at 1st cashable BJ bonuses, and later, as your bankroll increases, playing stickies..
- I live in the usa and play online casinos for the past 5 years. I can truly say that not all online casinos try to scam you out of your money. I've cashed out 18,000 from Club Players, 30,000 from all jackpots and 3500 from monaco gold before playtech stopped excepting usa players. I think you've just had some bad luck at choosing the casinos to play. The only problem I have is cashing the check once I receive them because there are so many check scams from overseas.
- >:( Hey you guys, are you getting spammed from Viagra, and various Pharmacies
as bad as I am lately??? It is really pissing me off, specially since I am a woman, who has no use for it . I know it is coming from one (or more) of these casinos, since
I made my e-mail name up, and only use it specifically for my casino accounts.
It is starting to really get out of hand, I have been getting over 20-30 a day, from various funny names. Anyone else??
-Stiff in Massachusetts
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played