Food that gags you!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    6,586
    views
    23
    replies
    Last post ago over 7 years by tommyb
    Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Started by
          admin
          12,354
        • online
        Hi Peeps!

        We all have had food that we just can't get down. My worst food is LUMPY mash potatoes. I remember sitting at the kitchen table....long after dinner was over and being forced to eat them. Of course i fed them to our dog under the table!!!

        Milk is another thing that gags me.......yuck........i can't for the life of me get it down. Oh yes did i mention peas!

        Worse case senario.....going to dinner at someone house....there sits...lumpy mashed potatoes....peas....and a  big tall glass of milk!

        If i eat tuna salad or potato salad.......no onions please i pick em all out.....lmaoooo!

        What is the worst food for you?

        ps ...omg i almost forgot liver......yikes!

        Lips
      • Avatar 10150
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,007
        • last active 3 months ago
        I remember working at one place cleaning it up after a fire. They served (Everyday) a lunch and there was a potato salad made with (GAG) Miracle Whip. NOBODY would eat it. Boss asked why we all said try it yourself.

        The next day, the place got the order and a demand "NO MORE MIRACLE WHIP"

        Anyway, what used to make me gag, was the usual broccoli, asparagus...just yuck! But then a strange thing happened. I was living in Missouri and had been without any fresh veggies for several MONTHS and the church made a big thick stew with those greens in heavy amounts.

        Though I'd died and gone to heaven. After that, I don't mind them, yep, have come to like them after all..I always did like spinach, Brussels sprouts, peas, corn, lettuce....

        Regarding Milk...I think I was between 13-16 and had the worst abdominal pains every 2-3 days.Bend me double they would and of course the trots..

        After 10 years, they came and went. Finally at 29 I quit drinking milk..Holy crap! I didn't have a single pain for months, then tried a glass..OW!! Ohhh! and a long visit to the throne convinced me I was lactose intolerant! All that pain all those years..Sheesh!

        I still do cheese, but not straight milk...Oh yeah liver..Yuk, but I can eat it..Just has that rough texture and flavor..
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        All I am saying is BEETS!!!!!!!!!!

        Used to hide them in my potatoes.  They found them and made me eat 4 more.
        Had to sit there till 8 o'clock at night...tick tock tick tock...puke...tick tock tick tock

        Wish I had a dog...

        Mom can I go to the bathroom please?  Fill my mouth up throw them in the toilet..almost puke

        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!  BEETS!!!!!!!!!!

        STILL HATE EM...CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT EM.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,354
        • online
        Nal,

        That is too funny! I would fill my cheeks up and look like a chipmunk.....and do the same thing after my mom caught on to the dog trick!

        Or have lots of paper towels and spit it out in that.......lmaoooo!

        Lips
      • Avatar 10150
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,007
        • last active 3 months ago
        Dang Nal I LOVE beets..Diced, sliced shredded..Not pickled though..No, not that way.
      • Avatar 31779
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,046
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Spinich!!!
            Ewwwww, I can't even stand the smell of the stuff.

        And what is up with things like "pickled pigs feet? Head cheese? "

                  I think I'll pass, thanks....
                                                    PMM2008
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4,840
        • last active 2 days ago
        The worst for me is.. Okri... it's so slimey and funny
        looking when it's cooking, and i can't stand the smell

        But for me anything that looks or smells funny i won't eat
        I have to examine everything, look, smell, pick through..
        If i cook a raw chicken.. i can't eat it, just have a hard time
        forgetting the image of it before cooked

        Took my friends 2 hours to make me try sushi..
        i finally did and loved it.. hehe 
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        PMM2008 wrote:

        Spinich!!!
             Ewwwww, I can't even stand the smell of the stuff.

        And what is up with things like "pickled pigs feet? Head cheese? "

                   I think I'll pass, thanks....
                                                    PMM2008


        i can't even read head cheese without laughing...who would eat that??!!!
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        Imagin.ation wrote:

        The worst for me is.. Okri... it's so slimey and funny
        looking when it's cooking, and i can't stand the smell

        But for me anything that looks or smells funny i won't eat
        I have to examine everything, look, smell, pick through..
        If i cook a raw chicken.. i can't eat it, just have a hard time
        forgetting the image of it before cooked

        Took my friends 2 hours to make me try sushi..
        i finally did and loved it.. hehe 


        all chicken is raw before you cook it???
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        genenco wrote:

        I remember working at one place cleaning it up after a fire. They served (Everyday) a lunch and there was a potato salad made with (GAG) Miracle Whip. NOBODY would eat it. Boss asked why we all said try it yourself.

        The next day, the place got the order and a demand "NO MORE MIRACLE WHIP"

        Anyway, what used to make me gag, was the usual broccoli, asparagus...just yuck! But then a strange thing happened. I was living in Missouri and had been without any fresh veggies for several MONTHS and the church made a big thick stew with those greens in heavy amounts.

        Though I'd died and gone to heaven. After that, I don't mind them, yep, have come to like them after all..I always did like spinach, Brussels sprouts, peas, corn, lettuce....

        Regarding Milk...I think I was between 13-16 and had the worst abdominal pains every 2-3 days.Bend me double they would and of course the trots..

        After 10 years, they came and went. Finally at 29 I quit drinking milk..Holy crap! I didn't have a single pain for months, then tried a glass..OW!! Ohhh! and a long visit to the throne convinced me I was lactose intolerant! All that pain all those years..Sheesh!

        I still do cheese, but not straight milk...Oh yeah liver..Yuk, but I can eat it..Just has that rough texture and flavor..


        i love going right to the farm and getting the bottles with the cream on top..yum!
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Nal,

        That is too funny! I would fill my cheeks up and look like a chipmunk.....and do the same thing after my mom caught on to the dog trick!

        Or have lots of paper towels and spit it out in that.......lmaoooo!

        Lips



        they knew all my tricks, and WATCHED me!!  it was always bad, she always had them on meatloaf night, and i liked meatloaf, but it ruined it for me.
        i have to eat a bite of everything...beet juice in my potatoes...bad bad night.
      • Jimbeaux
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          864
        • last active 5 months ago
        You know, comedians have a great time poking fun about Southern Rednecks and UFO's, but for anyone who has had an interest in UFO Sightings and abductions Knows, it is typically some New Hampshire or other Yankee couple that usually gets the "Probe".

        I am not saying that Aliens ain't seen down home, but the typical conversation usually goes like this;

        "Whawt in the hell is that wit dem big ol eye's Boudreaux?"

        "I don't rightly know, Thibedeaux, but lets put er on a bed o rice and find out what she tastes like..."

        That is kind of how I approach things, pretty much try anything once, not often that I find something I cant enjoy.

        Mmmm, fresh Liver, (calf, chicken, venison, hog) sauteed with wild onion, Morel Mushrooms and some fresh asparagus from the garden.

        Frog legs battered in White Cornmeal till they are crispy and hot.

        Alligator tail, stuffed, roasted or fried.

        You all have heard rattlesnake tastes like chiken... But their is a whole lot more meat on a big ol Water Moccasin.

        Hmmm, Barbecued Coon, Squirrel gumbo, A fresh venison Backstrap...

        Oysters pulled from the bed, pryed open and given a quick bath in tabasco is mid day treat while out fishing for redfish...

        I could go on and on.
      • Avatar 10150
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,007
        • last active 3 months ago
        Jimbeaux wrote:

        You know, comedians have a great time poking fun about Southern Rednecks and UFO's, but for anyone who has had an interest in UFO Sightings and abductions Knows, it is typically some New Hampshire or other Yankee couple that usually gets the "Probe".


        You all have heard rattlesnake tastes like chiken... But their is a whole lot more meat on a big ol Water Moccasin.


        I could go on and on.


        I'm then curious..What do WE taste like to them??
      • Jimbeaux
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          864
        • last active 5 months ago
        genenco wrote:


        I'm then curious..What do WE taste like to them??


        Uh... do you want the smart Alec response? Chicken.
        or the real answer?

        Pit vipers, of which mater moccasin, rattlesnake, and copperhead are all members of the genus have no taste buds. Instead their tongue is a super sensitive olfactory organ. As a Pit vipers prey is swallowed whole their and the inside of their mouth consists of Venom sacs, bone plate and raked back teeth, it is unlikely that they experience taste, as we humans would define it.
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        hey, i am a yankee..and i bet i taste ok

        not like chicken either..i have better taste than chicken

        and what is wrong with froglegs??

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 39
        new members
      • 668
        members online
      • 40292
        guests online
      • 125
        new posts
      • 15865
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170