Nah, don't be scared, we are actually glad you come by and visit us. Hopefully it is because you see some of the great stuff we do and post here...
Did you know that 99% of it comes from member's and ex-lurkers?
Do you know how much we enjoy hearing feedback and questions, even gripes and bitches?
Feel free to take a few seconds.
Register, it's free. You have my promise their will be no new viagra emails, or other spam... it just is not done here.
Why do I ask you to register? Take a quick moment and glance at some of the Exclusive offers Zuga is able to nail down. In many cases these are almost double anything the casinos normally offer, and one reason they offer is because of the number of registered members we have, the number of visits to the site and the activity here.
Yes, the casinos want YOUR money... They give offers to entice you to give it.
They give us those offers because we show that we have a Bunch of people here that may be talked into spending some of their money at the casino's... that simple.
Be careful though. Past experience finds that LCB may be addictive, May cause you to find new friends and ... On occasion... giggle uncontrollably (Lip's, Imagination and Kitty alwys at the worst possible time).
Come in, kick off your shoes... This is your place too...
For the Lurkers
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello there, My name is Kim Lenny and I'm your contact for BoVegas, Golden Lion, Supernova and...READ
I am a reformed/former lol lurker, and i don't regret it a single bit.
I truely and sincerely love being a member.
I joined and haven't left, each and everyday has been
Lips - Her always wonderful, fun and informative forum posts
Pam - Her always cheerful response and experiences keeps me laughing
Nal - Her.. her.. her crazy tail!
Shelli-Her Woo Hoo brightens anyones day
Tony-His.. well he's just sexy, sports just does that to man
Jimb- His knowlegde and perception and welcome has been a great learning experience
he just rocks..(sexy too)
Boo- Wonderful, sweet, caring Boo!! Chat Moderator (i apologise with all my heart)
Join chat and you will see exactly what i mean, Muah!
Blue- The seeing all eye keeps us inline, but sweetly lol
Zuga-His amazing skills in all about the website and forum, keeps us happy and excited
LCB Admin- Knowing he is here and pays attention to all of us.. what 12,000 members
or possibly more (whats the number on members?) is something that not
alot of websites do, amazing, makes me comfortable
Standing Ovation needs to be in order!
Very Happy Member.. feeling like home
I came to this site just looking for bonuses like most peeps do. never intended on signing up.
- Replied by
- at August 08, 2009, 01:42:14
I saw all the great posts and peeps here i had to signup, i would be coming here evryday if i wasnt a moderator.
This site has soooo much informative info..which comes from our memebers, not just codes but there experience's from playing at different online casinos.
So no need to just lurk in for info...come join the family, and we are one big family here, we look out for each other.
- I'm not sure what a lurker is , but if I am one it will have to join all the other things I may be. I just want to say you do make me feel at home here no matter what I am. I get a kick out of reading what you have to say and love how you bring people from all over together. I need to learn how to drive this thing, but until then thanks for having me. Bravo to you all.
- Replied by
- at August 08, 2009, 05:07:41
I'm not sure what a lurker is , but if I am one it will have to join all the other things I may be. I just want to say you do make me feel at home here no matter what I am. I get a kick out of reading what you have to say and love how you bring people from all over together. I need to learn how to drive this thing, but until then thanks for having me. Bravo to you all.
Your not a lurker..you are a member of the family..you signed up.
A lurker is a guest who just comes and goes...your one of us.
- Hey Imag
Thanks for the really nice comment! You made my day.....we so enjoy your posts as well. And along the way.....omg....there really is alot of giggles Jimbo!
Lurkers......join our family.....lets make the biggest family chain across the world................wow now that would be something!
- Imagin.ation couldn't of said it better! Hands down this is the #1 site out there. It just feels right, warm and oh so REAL. There is so much love put into it...not only the how the site is set up and ran but also and mainly the care of the members. It feels like family...FOR REAL!!! I love it here I am a LIFER!!!!!
- Slots......you are cute as a button!! I think it is for REAL...even when i leave....there is moments a member will be on my mind....whether they made me laugh....something sad that has happened to them....or just a great story somebody shares.SLOT JUNKIE!!! wrote:
Imagin.ation couldn't of said it better! Hands down this is the #1 site out there. It just feels right, warm and oh so REAL. There is so much love put into it...not only the how the site is set up and ran but also and mainly the care of the members. It feels like family...FOR REAL!!! I love it here I am a LIFER!!!!!
I do realize most people will Lurk a bit bfore registering... what inspired the thread was seeing 2000 guest's viewing these page's almost daily. that is alot of folks that are coming back everyday... a lot of new friends to meet.
like many, I lurked too for about a month before diving in, much of that was caution as to the reception and whether I was going to get floods of spam.
The folks here are the best... and also true is that a websites # of views and # of regular users is one of the things the casinos Do look at when deciding on the exclusives they offer... in this case the more is truly the merrier.
- LMAOOOOOOOOO......hey i just filled up the liquor cabinet with kettle one (vodka)....cranberry juice.....triple sec...and lime! Cosmos are in da house!!!!!!!!!genenco wrote:
I can attest to that..But I do think we'd better get a collection going..Liquor cabinet is kinda empty and the freezer just saw its last pack of ribs removed...
Oh yeah, gas or charcoal for the grills too...
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played