Forget Criss Angel
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Last post ago over 5 years by
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- The magician who can walk on water: Dynamo crosses the River Thames on foot - without using a bridge.
"The magician, whose real name is Steve Frayne, certainly proved this was the case as he 'walked' across the River Thames.
The nifty footwork was a suitably jaw-dropping publicity stunt for his new TV series.
The Bradford-born illusionist, 28, made it half way across the stretch of the river in front of the Houses of Parliament in London before he was picked up by what appeared to be a River Police boat."
I, for one, will watch his show if it is on BBC America!
Source: Daily Mail UK
- I went on Youtube and saw the first episode of his show; I was amazed
He took a glass bottle in one hand and a cell phone (they call them Handys in the UK) and put both hands together, putting the phone inside the bottle without breaking it!
In another segment, he took a glass bottle and twisted it around several times, he handed it back to the person but the bottle was always visible.
The most amazing feat, besides walking on the Thames, he imitated Keanu Reeves' character, Neo, from The Matrix when he was dodging bullets on the roof of the building; on one leg
I am searching for more.
- wnanhee wrote:
OMG, Blue, I saw that episode last night.
He also reached into a glass display case to pull out a very expensive bracelet.
The window was amazing but he was behind a coat, the glass cabinet he did right in from of the camera; I was speechless
So glad you saw it Nan - it is just incredible. I remember the jewellery display case one too. I have no idea how he did it.
- ive seen too many 'how they do it' specials that these arent fun for me anymore
even claimed 'live' shows ahve paid bystanders who sign release forms and are generally actors...and regardless if someone 'claims' they arent paid and have never met the illusionist, it isnt illegal to say so as being actors theyre playing a role
- Johnny Karp wrote:
Nice! Now if he can multiply fish and wine he could become a legend for the next few centuries
Was thinking the same thing! For him, it's called magic... for someone else....well, you know the rest.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...