FREE KFC 2 pc.meals......
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 2 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- found this on a freebie site fantastic deal (cant beat free) and good for you too......
The Oprah Winfrey Show/Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon
Kentucky Grilled Chicken
Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit!
Limited Time Download
Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 20099.
Go to http://www.unthinkfc.com/ to download your coupon! YOU CAN PRINT THE COUPON UP TO 4 TIMES!!!!!
Due to heavy demand, you may experience some slowness navigating to the website. Please be patient and try again later.
- Replied by
- at May 07, 2009, 02:31:25
- I tried to download the coupon all day and night yesterday couldn't get thru, went today and its over....Really bummed, we just found out a few weeks ago my father has stage 4 cancer only thing the doctors can do for him at this point is keep him comfortable, but anyway he has cancer in his kidneys, lungs, liver, bones and his jaw is full of cancer....and believe it or not the jaw is whats bothering him the most, and he doesn't eat much only meat he can eat a little of is KFC and so when I seen that coupon I cried like a baby am crying again cause I can't get it...so please if you hear of anymore free chicken from KFC let me know I buy alot of it so I would really really appreciate knowing about any of their coupons...thanks for letting us know just wished I could have gotten some....thanks again
- personal message me sweetie and I will gladly send (snail mail) you my coupons because they are redeemable until the 19Th of May im going to send you a PM with my name and address (you can just use ur nick name on here if youd rather not use ur name) but i think if i put "ladywithgun" on anything postal it would never arrive
Side note: I lost my Grandpa Tanny (aka Stan) to Leukemia in March, it was sudden also (altho he knew something had been wrong for about a year) Yet he went SOOOOOO peacefully and with such dignity All due to new advances in medicine dealing with cancer he was in no pain and was alert and able to talk to us all up till day before we lost him My prayers are with you and your family sorry probably TMI for everyone but it felt good to get that out of me ......
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played