Fun Personality Test
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Readers of this topic also read:
- What would you like to do most?
1. Organize a class reunion
2. Imagine how the world could be improved
3. Play charades
4. Have a conversation with a friend
5. Be president of a club
6. Contemplate your perfect home
7. Discuss the way things work in the world
8. Play chess
9. Organize a party
10. Help a friend move
11. Participate in an art class
12. Go dancing
13. Quietly speculate on practical ideas
14. Make a tour of houses
15. Play poker
16. Head out for the country
Answer 1 - Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be.
Answer 2 - Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality.
Answer 3 - Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama.
Answer 4 - High capacity for caring. Calm and pleasant face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values.
Answer 5 - The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive.
Answer 6 - Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models.
Answer 7 - Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative.
Answer 8 - Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood.
Answer 9 - Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength.
Answer 10 - Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.
Answer 11 - Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses.
Answer 12 - Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal.
Answer 13 - Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence.
Answer 14 - Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous.
Answer 15 - Impulsive action. Life should be of impulse rather than of purpose. Action is an end to itself. Fearless, craves excitement, master of tools.
Answer 16 - Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types.
- Sr. Member
- Replied by
- at May 11, 2013, 03:07:05
- last active 4 months ago
- Replied by
- Feelin froggy
- at May 11, 2013, 23:27:08
@froggy - I never knew you were the artsy fartsy type guuurrrrrrrrrlll! Although the profile certainly fits you!
I've been known to make a deformed clay pot or two
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...