Gambling Blog contest - Win free iPOD
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 5 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
PolliPOD for the Best Gambling Blog goes to ....
- mccoveym5.88% (2 votes)
- Mago66638.24% (13 votes)
- bczoom51329.41% (10 votes)
- rhonda462.94% (1 vote)
- erin j20.59% (7 votes)
- Booo732.94% (1 vote)
- Total Members Voted:
- The prize is iPOD nano. All you have to do is to post your gambling blog bellow. This contest will end on Sunday the 7th at 9pm ( CET ). All members are welcome to post their blogs. The winner will be decided by voting. The member with the most votes WINS. All LCB members are welcome to vote.
May the best blog win
thank you all
- Well im here posting my blog i hope some players join to the contest too I will begin introduce my experience on on-line casinos .
Im Start at poker in TitanPoker but they offert the possibility of play some casino games like JacksoBetter,virtual machines games, BlackJack, roulette and other Casino games but of course its a Pokersite not a casino , but well some day im starts to playing some casino Games starts whit BJ and won 15$ a great advance for my PokerBankroll of 20$ then i said hey if I won 15$ why dont betting in JacksorBetter maybe i can hit something I decide play 0.10$x5 thats means 0.50$ on a max bet a few hand and what a surprice!!!! I hit the royal Flush!! the big prize at JacksorBetter!!! and a very huge advance for my little bankroll of 30$! in this moment I decide play poker and Casino´s games one attachment of that important moment
then I continue my career in Poker and Casino´s whit a big Winnigs of course the poker is my fort but the Casino´s generate an extra money (some days) like this one my second on-line Casino Royal Flush another big win to my On-line gambling career
I cotinue playing in Casinos like Joyland, class 1, Betmost casinos from the playtech industry whit a + profit and now im trying to win whit BlackJack im starting little deposits of 50$ and 100$ and playing whit low bets 1$ 2$ sometimes 5$ but i continue winning!!!! I dont know if im lucky or what but im sure if I continue winning like that i will earn alot of money to play at the WSOP and go for the big prize on Poker in the 2010 remember Im a Poker Player!!! ::) some attachemt at BJ
well thats my on-line gambling experience i hope yours understand and enjoy the gambling like me
- My story began on Nov 18th when I signed up at 99 Slot Machines and redeemed a free chip for $10. I found that by just playing the slots Caesar's Empire and Phantom of The Opera I was able to accumulate a balance of over $50 (these two slots can result in long 'free spin' play sessions...I highly recommend them).
Now I was starting to feel lucky so I tried a slot I had never seen before called Jackpot Pinatas. Once the game loaded I saw the fixed $5 per spin and almost backed out. But I was feeling lucky so I went ahead and spun away. Well things didn't go well and I was quickly down to $7 left. I made my final spin expecting that this was it but I got the 3 scattered dogs and went on to the bonus round! I ended up with 10 free spins netting me $240! The playthrough wasn't met yet (60x the $10 free chip) so I kept on spinning and winning!
I finally met the playthrough and went and requested a $200 withdrawal.
Well thats been almost 2 weeks now and I have yet to get any response back from the casino. I have emailed support many times, tried to email the Manager Jack Wells but his email account is not valid and have left voicemails on the toll free number.
I have to say that I had a lot of fun playing this free chip and never expected to get anything out of it, so in the end it was definetly worth playing. It would be nice to bring it to a close by at least making contact with the casino, but it won't stop me from looking for more free chips to play.
- Okay, here goes: I dont know exactly what is considered a blog and I certainly don't know how to do screenshots, but I do know what my experience has been with online casinos. I started playing a few years ago at 7Sultans and I won a good amount, although, I spent a good amount too. But I was hooked!!
From there I played at all fortune lounge casinos. I have lost alot of money, and I have won a good bit, but that was years ago.
I have not won for the past couple of years at any casino I deposit at. It's fun to play the coupon codes and all that but, man, what bs to have to go thru. I deposit on a regular basis at Palace of Chance. I never ever win anything when I deposit, but I win enough to keep playing when I get a free chip. How bizzare is that? I think they know.....It's funny as hell because I will tell myself, they know!!! And then I can never cash out because I can never do the play thru requirements!!!!
I have been banned at a few casinos because of playing codes and not depositing, but who in their right mind would deposit at every single casino that gives out free codes? It is impossible to win at most of these casinos and we all know it, so let's be honest here....
I do have some places that I like and Paradise8 is one of them. The customer service is nice and I get emails all the time, even to just say hi. I deposit there and I keep depositing at POC, although I am so ready to quit POC because of their "no two chips in a row" stupidity, maybe I am the one with the stupidity mentality because I keep on doing the deposits!!!
I only live about 10 miles from a land based casino in my area and I have only been there a few times, mainly because it is "no smoking". When I gamble I like to smoke and have a few drinks if I so choose to!!! I like the comforts of my own home and do what I want when I want.
All I can really say is that sometimes lady luck comes my way, not so often though. But it is so worth it to try, when I can afford it, because the thrill is so very exciting.
I guess this is my blog. Good luck to all who play and one day the ship will dock!!!
- OK soooo as I understand this I need to BLOG!! never did before but gonna try..
it all started about 2 years ago!!! slots.. never really played them never really cared actually... but then i saw a free chip for slots of vegas soooo... i tried it out!! and I actually won the random jackpot!! I almost cried I was so happy but that didnt last long cause i tried to cash out and they wouldnt let me (of course) so I thought alright let me try something new!! and downloaded blackjack ballroom!!! I hate black jack but i thought maybe they had slots!!
just so that you know i started at $25.00
I actually ended up winning $750 bucks I was floored but then it came to cashing out and they left it in my account for so long well...... i played it all and since then i do online gambling all the time but have never actually won enough to cash out!! I know theres a few of you out there who know what im saying!! but ever since I found latestcasinobonuses.com I rarely ever deposit I just play for fun!!! but with thier money and with all the new games this site gives us its a new oppertunity to cash out on a freeplay!!!! way to go guys!!! anywhoo.. i dont care really about the ipod im just really thankfull for you guys!! Ive spent enough already
TAKE CARE ALL AND HAPPY GAMBLING!!!
- Unfortunately I don't have screen shots since it was a year ago. It was three weeks before Christmas, and I had managed to save $18 to deposit at Floridita Club Casino. I started on HoHoHo at a mere 0.30 bet and hit free spins, and then retriggered the free spins. I ended up with $45 after the spins finished. So I went to Flying Circus at a 0.80 bet. I hit the free spins THREE times and was at almost $200. I went to try The High Life next at a $5 bet and that's when it happened. I hit over $2000 on ONE SPIN!!!!!!! I was freaking out I was so happy. My husband came home from work and told me he was laid off and I told him Christmas was saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely the best Gaming experience I've ever had.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played