Go Ahead and Cry....
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hi LCB'ers
Tears from peeling onions or having an eye iritant does not release the same toxins as a good old fashion cry.
Tears shed for emotional reasons release toxins that cleanse our bodies. That is why it is so important to cry. Crying is important to our bodies to relieve it of the toxins that build up from stress and emotional pain. When we repress our tears it can lead to illness.
So many of us fight back tears. We are taught at a very early age not to cry, particularly boys. There is no hiding our emotions when the tears flow. Happy tears or sad tears is a clear indications of how someone is feelings.
The next time you feel like having a good cry……don’t hold back it’s good for you!!
Do you hold back your tears and why?
Personally, I would love a man who could cry...
- Replied by
- at November 25, 2009, 00:45:25
as long as it was not because their " team " lost the game or the beer is gone...LOL
I seem to be a crier in spurts...I have been known to spring tears to a sensitive kleenex commercial....Now a days most of the commercials are just stupid though!
Now that I'm older my tears do not bother me when they decide to spring a leak...the are one of the truest emotions ( good tears and bad tears) that we have!
oh, god, hand me a tissue.....
- No one can accuse me of not being able to cry.
I cry way to easily.
Music makes me cry when it is so beautiful. Commercials that show abused animals makes me bawl and grab my checkbook to call them. Sappy movies make me cry.
I am even one that cries when she is happy. That last time I won $865 at the land casino, I remember a tear of happiness trying to sneak out.
Holidays when I see all my family together makes me cry.
I am just a big cry baby. I think I am going to cry now. hahahahahah
You are my clone when it comes to crying. I cry or at least have tears in my eyes on a daily basis.
I will tear up with songs.......kind words......sad stories......peoples woes......you name it.
Hey Marian...hand me that Kleenex box will ya?
- Puffs please.......2 ply..... I feel a cry coming on.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
- i used to cry all the time but in the last five years i have lost 9 family members and have had to put my youngest son in a boys ranch to hlep him get off the drugs his biological family started him on i think my tears are all dried up and my laughter too. But ya know what crying always made me feel better
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
I can well remember when I cried..Losing pets, parent and general fustration when people just acted mean to be..mean. Usually in private though.
- Replied by
- at November 25, 2009, 10:15:51
- last active 3 months ago
Spazz, sorry to hear about family. Sometimes it seems the well has run dry, but maybe take4 some private time and you will recover.
- I need to cry once a month at least! Even if I don't have any objective reasons for this...I can remember something on purpose or just think that my life is so boring, I'm so miserable...Telling you that makes me laugh! Am I crazy?? But, lips, I like your explanation that it's connected with body cleaning! Let's think so!
But the most strange is that I can cry seeing someone's tears! It can be even a stranger...I feel I won't be able to avoid the status of an eccentric woman!! lol
- sometimes it makes me cry to see a sad movie
ive had a bad time one year ago
i had bourn out it was terrible i cryed all the day and didnt know why
it is much better now but not really good
i dont want to cry but sometimes i must
- thank you for your suppport andt oday id id cry i have court on my boy and i want him hme so bad but ya know what i can feel my family memmbers spirits supporting me and i dreamed about them last night so i know good things will happen today you guys are awesome
- Hi imagin,
I think if someone cries too much there is some real depression issues and should seek help and get treatment.
I think at one time or another we all have uncontrollable tears and can not stop the constant crying. As in a loss of a loved one.....either in death or death of a relationship.
Time is all that will heal us..........
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played