Happy Thanksgiving, Share a recipe, we will be thankful to you!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    3,901
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago about 7 years by drpsyce38
    No avatar a78
    • Started by
    • guest
    • offline

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar a78
        • Started by
        • guest
        • offline
        SURPRISE PARTY CHICKEN

        1 cutup chicken
        1 box of cheese crackers
        1 pint of sourcream
        1 large baking dish
        white pepper
        black pepper
        garlic powder
        seasoning salt
        (or favorite seasonings)

        Wash and season chicken
        in a bowl stir your sour cream up real well
        roll cheese crackers on cutting board
        spray baking dish with non sticking cooking spray,

        Next:  coat chicken in bowl of sour cream, roll in cheese crackers
                place chicken in baking dish

        Bake:  at 325 degrees

        Cooking time is aproximately 1 hour to 11/2 until golden brown, make sure you turn chicken once.

        I make a broccoli casserole and a tossed salad and garlic bread!

        Enjoy!

        IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER, ELENA MARIE JOHNSON
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          766
        • last active 28 days ago
        Well every1, I wanted 2 take the opportunity 2 wish u all a blessed Thanksgiving; what a gr8 bunch of people we r, huh??
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          766
        • last active 28 days ago
        debra825 wrote:

        SURPRISE PARTY CHICKEN

        1 cutup chicken
        1 box of cheese crackers
        1 pint of sourcream
        1 large baking dish
        white pepper
        black pepper
        garlic powder
        seasoning salt
        (or favorite seasonings)

        Wash and season chicken
        in a bowl stir your sour cream up real well
        roll cheese crackers on cutting board
        spray baking dish with non sticking cooking spray,

        Next:  coat chicken in bowl of sour cream, roll in cheese crackers
                place chicken in baking dish

        Bake:  at 325 degrees

        Cooking time is aproximately 1 hour to 11/2 until golden brown, make sure you turn chicken once.

        I make a broccoli casserole and a tossed salad and garlic bread!

        Enjoy!

        IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER, ELENA MARIE JOHNSON


        Oh my Debra, this looks absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!  I am DEFINITELY going 2 try this 1   Thanks!
      • Avatar 7881
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,492
        • last active 3 months ago
        Scotch.....glass.....ice.
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        Beer...turkey leg..TV remote
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        drspyce and tony trader....lol
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 5 months ago
        Tinmanfan wrote:

        debra825 wrote:

        SURPRISE PARTY CHICKEN

        1 cutup chicken
        1 box of cheese crackers
        1 pint of sourcream
        1 large baking dish
        white pepper
        black pepper
        garlic powder
        seasoning salt
        (or favorite seasonings)

        Wash and season chicken
        in a bowl stir your sour cream up real well
        roll cheese crackers on cutting board
        spray baking dish with non sticking cooking spray,

        Next:  coat chicken in bowl of sour cream, roll in cheese crackers
                place chicken in baking dish

        Bake:  at 325 degrees

        Cooking time is aproximately 1 hour to 11/2 until golden brown, make sure you turn chicken once.

        I make a broccoli casserole and a tossed salad and garlic bread!

        Enjoy!

        IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER, ELENA MARIE JOHNSON


        Oh my Debra, this looks absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!  I am DEFINITELY going 2 try this 1   Thanks!

        this sounds really yummy..have to try it maybe a week from now, after i am all turkey'd out!!
      • Avatar 12170
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          901
        • last active 17 hrs ago
        two sticks of butter softened two large tablespoons of minced garlic two tablespoons of parley flakes and one teaspoon ground pepper. mix all this with your hands and then put into a plastic sip lock bag and roll into a log. put back into the ice box until ready to use. take your turkey wash it and go thru the skin on the neck and pull the skin away from the breast being careful not to break the sink, push your hand flat into the entire bird until the breast is totally free. now take your garlic butter and slice it into rounds about 1/4 in and carfully place them into the opening between the skin and the breast. you will end up with the best turkey you have ever eaten the seasoning and butter go right into the meat!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all and happy thanksgiving
      • Avatar 16622
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          121
        • last active 5 months ago
        I'm going to try this.
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        I'm vegetarian, Canadian, so it looks to be pizza delivery
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active about 7 years ago
        I know i my this comment should not be here but I am doing this so, I apologizes of this in advance. If you love your family, country and mankind you should be become vegetarian if you don't you are also responsible for increase CO2. As calculation says that  annual turkey dinners add 51,000 tons of C02 to the atmosphere each Christmas. That's the equivalent of 6,000 car journeys around the world. Its a very large amount of CO2. If you don't have forest you don't have right to do that.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          766
        • last active 28 days ago
        allisa wrote:

        I know i my this comment should not be here but I am doing this so, I apologizes of this in advance. If you love your family, country and mankind you should be become vegetarian if you don't you are also responsible for increase CO2. As calculation says that  annual turkey dinners add 51,000 tons of C02 to the atmosphere each Christmas. That's the equivalent of 6,000 car journeys around the world. Its a very large amount of CO2. If you don't have forest you don't have right to do that.



        I luv my country, & I try my darndest 2 b kind 2 my fellow man.... but I LOVE MEAT, so goin' vegan, or vegetarian, or anything along those lines is NOT an option 4 me.... sorry
      • Avatar 7881
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,492
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Allisa....sorry, I think climate change is a giant hoax.  The CRU emails prove it.  So.........I will keep eating my turkey, driving my gas guzzling SUV, keeping all my lights on, etc. 

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 37
        new members
      • 674
        members online
      • 15551
        guests online
      • 116
        new posts
      • 4291
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170