I got a HUUUUUUGE tower of Ghiradelli chocolate today from 3Dice via UPS!!!! This thing is NICE!
Anyone else receive an actual gift from anywhere? Let us know who appreciates your business!
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go fatten myself up and lose this $20.
Has Anyone Received a Gift From Casinos That They Play at?
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at December 17, 2014, 04:55:55
- last active 2 months ago
- Replied by
- at December 17, 2014, 18:17:28
- last active 33 min ago
- I use to spend a lot of time playing at 888.com, it was the first Casino I joined online, and because I liked it, I worked my way up to VIP Status. Once there I was given high No deposit bonuses each week, and when my VIP Manager contacted me via email he asked me if I would like to receive gifts,(chocolates and really nice other sounding gifts), through mail, or instead cash bonuses and No deposit bonuses for Birthdays and holidays. I chose cash bonuses and no deposit bonuses, so they do give out nice gifts at 888.com if you choose that. I think a gift sounds nice, and I may ask for that when I go back and play there, I haven't been playing there for awhile.
- I only receive voucher codes as no deposit bonus. Its a little bit weired this "goodie system" at all, no? If you deposit a lot, then most times you do not get any freechips or freespins for a long long time, while other existing players write they receive regularly.
btw: There are OC's that prefer a good policy. But that arent many in my opinion.
- When I first started gambling online and US was accepted at microgaming casinos I played mostly at the Jackpot Factory Casinos. The VIP Lounge Casino is under that umbrella. They sent me for my birthday a huge blue box inside of it was a robe, candles, cd, slippers, etc. I was like WOW THIS IS AWESOME! Then again on Mother's Day and Christmas. They got really creative with their gifts.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played