Have you beem a victim of road rage?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
This morning started out like any other morning until... I got in the car.
I live across from several schools and at 8:30am in the morning it is as busy with cars and buses, kids and adults, alot of them walking around, as anything I have seen in the bigger city.
Once on the street there are several red lights in a short distance to allow cars to enter and exit the buildings without waiting forvever for a chance to go.
I caught a yellow light and stopped.
Suddenly, the guy behind me blew his horn at me. I look in my review mirror to see this guy using hand gestures at me and it is safe to say he was not waving hello. All this because I did not run the yellow is what I assume. The light turned green, and in all this business of a school zone, he flew past me screaming out his window profanities for all the kids to hear. I tried to let him get ahead of me as far as possible yet after he was ahead of me he slowed down to where if I hadn't hit my brakes I would of hit him. It was his turn to slow me down I guess was his thinking. He continued to do this for a good half mile, all the while looking angry at me with his rear view mirror.
This guy was starting to scare me so the first turn I could find I turned off and let him go on his way. As he saw me turn, he hit his brake lights again and I was sure he was going to turn around and follow me. I think if he had been able to make a U turn he would of.
I lost him. Thank God.
What this guy thought I did so terrible was a mystery to me. The word "ROAD RAGE" came to mind. I truely think had I responded to him in any way he may of tried to get me to pull over and continue to "discussion" in further detail.
Anyone else have a scary situation when you experienced road rage from another driver? Scary stuff.
Have a great day all:
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
I'm sure in my time I have probably aggrivated others to rage.
- Replied by
- at September 22, 2009, 03:37:04
- last active about 1 month ago
Funny how it is, you follow the rules and everyone else thinks you're nuts or "Intentionally" depriving them of "Their" right to act like an ass.
Never been chased. But I recall one time a lady (Young girl) banged into my car at a light.
Now I had my boots on at that time and so I get out and with them on, I'm 6' 2" and I was 290, so I was kind of big and had a beard so very MEAN looking.
I glanced at the damage (Nil) and walked back, her eyes were so round and big. I smiled and said "No harm, have a nice day" got back into my car and left.
I wonder if she had to change her panties after that "Incident"
- Okay....the (ex) Psychologist speaking here! Beware! Road rage is likely to be on the increase. There is much, much anxiety in America right now. Note how much news has been about people who are "loosing it"..... from tennis players, to politians, incluing Pres. Obama. We are a tense people right now! So, people who are ALREADY on the edge just might be pushed off. And it seems inside the automobile is the right "laboratory" for this to happen. Please folks, be careful. Ignore or call the police.
- Road rage is aggressive or angry behavior by a driver of an automobile or other motor vehicle. Such behavior might include rude gestures, verbal insults, deliberately driving in an unsafe or threatening manner, or making threats. Road rage can lead to altercations, assaults, and collisions which result in injuries and even deaths. It can be thought of as an extreme case of aggressive driving.
Gee, when I tail gate someone all I am really doing is "encouraging" them to speed up a little. No harm right?
I have every right to be angry when that guy pulled right out in front of me cause it was a stupid thing to do. PMM
- lipstick_xoxos wrote:
I am the road rage....i have a pretend gun in my hand and point it at the tires and say....bang bang!!!
Hey Lips, be careful hun cuz if you do that in Oakland, they will shoot back with a REAL gun! YIKES!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...