Here's something for u-all to ponder !
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Last post ago about 9 years by
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
I know what some of the responses are going to be to this post , but I feel like posting tonite , so here goes nothing ! I have quit depositing my own cash into these on-line casinos mainly because of the following reason . My game is Video Poker , I really enjoy playing it after that's all I played while living in Vegas for almost 3 years , and may I say , when I left , I left with a bit of a profit . On-line casino Video Poker machines run on basically the same program at every casino site . The program repeats the same cards over and over again . In 3 years of playing on-line , I have achieved a GRAND TOTAL of " ZERO " , 0 , " ZILCH " , Royal Flushes ... In the 3 years in Vegas , I got over 20 Royal Flushes at different casinos .. What's the difference ? Easy , on -line you cannot choose a machine , the site and computer chooses it for you . In live gambling , you get to know certain machines at certain casinos that pay off better than others , this helps alot in your favor .. I know that maybe some people win playing on-line , but it is up to the casino's owner even before you play . On-line games are programmed to pay off at a certain second of the day to whomever is playing that game at the on-line casino . This was told to me by one of the owners of " IWON.com " . So , out of the thousands, maybe millions of people that are playing on-line on a given day , that 1 person playing a certain game at a precise second of time on that given day , will actually win . Guess how many loose ?
- Started by
- at December 30, 2007, 16:50:44
Tried Blackjack many times , even playing with my own money , that was even worse because Blackjack takes more money per hand to play . Here's something for you ! While living in Vegas , I got some good advice once from a very " smart gamling man " ! He said to me that if I was ever going to play Blackjack , wait until I had a couple of hundred bucks to " throw away " , and play the whole amount that I had on 1 hand of blackjack . Win , or loose , leave the table after the one hand . Playing Blackjack at $ 5.00 per hand is a " Slow Death " !
- Replied by
- at December 31, 2007, 18:38:53
- You couldnt be more wrong.Search around this site, and youll find how to beat online casino's at their own game playing BJ.We use thier sing up bonuses, and that combined with your deposit, gives you and advantage you need.All in all, youll lose some money, but at the end it will be casino's money not yours. And youll even earn some...trust me on this
- Have to agree with Zuga Idea of putting everything on one hand means you might aswell put everything on one hand of Red Dog or Casino War. The beauty of BJ is that it's got lowest house advantage, therefore even after 100.000 hands you can still work your way up .
Slow death? I think you might say same about Video Poker ( but then again i know that it's got pretty good HA so I'm kinda suprised )
- Heh, I understand your sarcazm but let's make things clear - you can't become millionaire because terms & conditions usually won't allow you to claim more than 100-200$ in bonuses. I'm not talking about no deposit bonuses that you've mentioned in the other post.... Look on the top of the page where you've got different tabs "Home", "High roller", "Video poker" etc... now do you see tab that says "Casino Whore" ? - Click on that. Hope that explains what we're doing here.
I appreciate that you want to warn fellow gamblers and prevent them from losing hard earned money but you don't have to worry about us We've done our homework. Can i consider myself lucky if i have already withdrawn money from at least 15-20 different casinos? Can i consider myself unbelievably lucky that i lost my initial deposit only in 3 of them? Look, read, check what milking bonuses is all about. I'm sure you'll be suprised. & Blackjack is the best way to do that.
Sorry if i confused you with my previous post. It could look that I'm suggesting that by simply playing BJ you'll always win and get ahead. It's not that simple... but still you can make profit and more importantly have some fun
- it just seems that you haven't found the casino that you may be lucky at,
i've won on dueces wild, numerous times and the only other thing i play as far as cards go is tri card poker i have very good luck with tri card poker at vegas joker, have cashed out there many times on that game.
keep trying and THINK LIKE A WINNER
or you could move back to vegas, where you seem to be lucky
- zippo710 wrote:
Yeah , O.K. , you've got the answer to become a millionaire , !
No1 here said anything about becoming millionaire.your remark is out of order!
We only said that its pretty much easy to make your 1st $1000, starting with only $100.
If thats not enough for you, well then you think of something else and share with all of us.i suggest you to read carefully the Casino Whore guide.
And unlike bastion ,i dont understand your sarcasm, i actually resent it!
If you think that I was out of order with my remarks , calling them sarcasm , I will now appologize to you and everyone else that I offended . I've been gambling for over 25 years now , and am used to dealing with harsh so-called sarcasm in real life land-based casinos . I guess that on the computer , you have to have a totally different attitude , cyber people actually have feelings . Again I appologize , and I'll save my sarcasm for live dealers .. This is why i hate to post anything at any forum on-line . As a matter of fact , I had avoided it at all costs , but I just couldn't hold back anymore after reading some posts at different forums . But , again , I apologize , and don't mind my stupidity , if that's what you think of me . Good thing we'll never meet in person , Huh ?
- Replied by
- at February 01, 2008, 16:37:01
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played