How about those Coincidences..

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 23
    3,410
    views
    12
    replies
    Last post ago about 7 years by BIGLEAN
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Mighty! Member
      4840
    • last active 7 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 7 days ago
        I moved from Vegas to Minnesota years ago, now i'm moved back..
        While i lived in Vegas i met a friend that i stayed aquinted with for many years, met her as a neighbor, and we got to be very close, she moved around alot, but we always stayed contacted, suddenly she just disappeared i hadn't heard from her for 2 years.. Well back to me in Minnesota...

        I was registering my daughter for school and was sitting on a side bench waiting for them to do her paper work, looking downward, i was reading a pamplet, when from the corner of my eye i notice someone standing there in pajama pants, i didn't look up, and to myself i said, those pajama pants and being in public remind me of my friend from Vegas, and also said who's going to come here in pajamas... I looked up and at that person and it was HER, my friend from Vegas.. 2000 miles and 2 years later.. we meet again.. her in her PJ's and me with my words, Get dressed WOMAN!!! which i always said to her...

        Any coincidences or one in a millions happen to any of you?
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12423
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        Sometimes i don't think they are coincidences at all. I think there is a reason much bigger than you or i. What that reason is......maybe one day we will know.......

        Lips
      • Avatar 19496
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          388
        • last active 7 months ago
        Lips, I hear ya...I have faith that there are other things working at play.

        This is a rather gruesome coincidence. Friends and family were bugging me (while I was still pregnant) about protecting my then soon to be born son from my cat Leo. I continuosly got bombarded with stories about how infants and cats dont mix, they can eat the babies lips off from the smell of milk, suffocate them accidentily, scratch their eyes etc. Some even strongly suggested I give him away. Well, the very same night I came home from the hospital with my newborn, just an hour later Leo got hit by a car and died instantly. It was horrific, sad, and traumatic. He never ran into the street, he was smart as a whip, how could this happen? BUT I now can't help but think that maybe someone or something was protecting my son from Leo accidently harming him..who knows?
        Maybe I just convinced myself of that to help me get past my grief. Dang, I miss that cat.
      • Avatar 10386
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1447
        • last active 4 months ago
        I was walking in downtown Seattle to catch my bus home from school, but had a limp because I had gotten a nail stuck in my foot and I was in pain.
        Anyway a handsome man pulls up driving kind of slow, rolls down his window and asked if I was ok and if I needed a ride, ewww, creepy. I said no I am fine, I don't know you and I am not getting in your car. So he parked because he had business downtown and came over and we talked for a while(all while he is still trying to convince me he is not a killer and I would be safe taking a ride from him) and he gave me his business card and goes on about his business. I throw it in the garbage as soon as he left

        So never saw him again for months, until one day I was walking from home(moms house) to go to the store and buy some snacks, candy... and this man is working in his yard and he immediately stops and gets closer to me and says "I think I know you, didn't I meet you downtown and you were hurt?" And sure enough it was him, again we chatted for a little while and he gave me his card again and asked if I would stop by for a visit on my way back from the store! I told him I would but had no intention on doing that, my mom taught me well! But I did however call him this time and we talked for a long time and I eventually visited him and that him is my husband to this day! That was in 1985, I was still in high school and he was divorced with two daughters ages 1 and 2(he is 10yrs my senior. Pervert, I know right ). They are now 24 and 25(both have a child of their own, 4 & 1 and one more on the way) and we have a 22 y.o. son and have been so much in love(or either on drugs ) that we started over again and have 10 and 8 y.o. sons! My little dangels (devil and angels). I am just joking around, they truly are good boys!

        What is the likely hood that he lived only a block away from my moms house on the same street and he just happen to be home and outside that very day and we had never seen each other before that day downtown! And even though he seemed kind hearted and was handsome and all, I had no intentions on talking to him again.

        Well I am glad God is always working, because he put in front of me one of the most beautiful(as a whole) human beings that I have ever encountered. He says I am the love of his life and I say he is the man of my dreams :'(

      • Avatar 10386
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1447
        • last active 4 months ago
        tyesmommy wrote:

        Lips, I hear ya...I have faith that there are other things working at play.

        This is a rather gruesome coincidence. Friends and family were bugging me (while I was still pregnant) about protecting my then soon to be born son from my cat Leo. I continuosly got bombarded with stories about how infants and cats dont mix, they can eat the babies lips off from the smell of milk, suffocate them accidentily, scratch their eyes etc. Some even strongly suggested I give him away. Well, the very same night I came home from the hospital with my newborn, just an hour later Leo got hit by a car and died instantly. It was horrific, sad, and traumatic. He never ran into the street, he was smart as a whip, how could this happen? BUT I now can't help but think that maybe someone or something was protecting my son from Leo accidently harming him..who knows?
        Maybe I just convinced myself of that to help me get past my grief. Dang, I miss that cat.

        OMG! That is an amazing story!
      • Avatar 19496
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          388
        • last active 7 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 10386
        OMG, right back at you!
        You always hear about soul mates and how certain people are ment for one another, you and your hub are a perfect example of that.
        Awww, Im a sucker for romance.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12423
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        Ya both had great stories!! Tye yours what tragic, but as you said maybe there was good reason for it. Perfect example of how we tend to shake our fist and look up at the sky and say "why why why"!

        We may not know why but i have faith that there has to be some good reason for it.

        Slot i read yours and i feel like i was right there with you. I walked down memory lane holding all the visuals along the way. Straight out of the ghost of Christmas past! I got goose bumps just reading it. A classic love story of Serendipity at it's best!

        Lips
      • Avatar 10386
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1447
        • last active 4 months ago
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Ya both had great stories!! Tye yours what tragic, but as you said maybe there was good reason for it. Perfect example of how we tend to shake our fist and look up at the sky and say "why why why"!

        We may not know why but i have faith that there has to be some good reason for it.

        Slot i read yours and i feel like i was right there with you. I walked down memory lane holding all the visuals along the way. Straight out of the ghost of Christmas past! I got goose bumps just reading it. A classic love story of Serendipity at it's best!

        Lips


        Aww thanks Lips! It truly is a love story and I am glad that I am one of the main characters :-)
      • Avatar 15322
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1195
        • last active 7 months ago
        OKAY....here's another....lol
        Another LCB co-wink-a-dink!
        So, come to find out a certain LCB member lives real close to me. Andddddd she just so happens to have to be 5 mins from my house every other Friday nite, due to a bad situation. But now, her bad situation could turn out to be an opportunity to meet up and hang w/the 1 and only....ME!! 
        How cool is THAT? We could LCB it together, as well as play the casinos heehee.  Then, we find out we used to live an hr or so away from each other in a different part of the state.
        Funny how things happen.

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5146
        • last active about 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 10386
        SLOT JUNKIE!!! wrote:

        I was walking in downtown Seattle to catch my bus home from school, but had a limp because I had gotten a nail stuck in my foot and I was in pain.
        Anyway a handsome man pulls up driving kind of slow, rolls down his window and asked if I was ok and if I needed a ride, ewww, creepy. I said no I am fine, I don't know you and I am not getting in your car. So he parked because he had business downtown and came over and we talked for a while(all while he is still trying to convince me he is not a killer and I would be safe taking a ride from him) and he gave me his business card and goes on about his business. I throw it in the garbage as soon as he left

        So never saw him again for months, until one day I was walking from home(moms house) to go to the store and buy some snacks, candy... and this man is working in his yard and he immediately stops and gets closer to me and says "I think I know you, didn't I meet you downtown and you were hurt?" And sure enough it was him, again we chatted for a little while and he gave me his card again and asked if I would stop by for a visit on my way back from the store! I told him I would but had no intention on doing that, my mom taught me well! But I did however call him this time and we talked for a long time and I eventually visited him and that him is my husband to this day! That was in 1985, I was still in high school and he was divorced with two daughters ages 1 and 2(he is 10yrs my senior. Pervert, I know right ). They are now 24 and 25(both have a child of their own, 4 & 1 and one more on the way) and we have a 22 y.o. son and have been so much in love(or either on drugs ) that we started over again and have 10 and 8 y.o. sons! My little dangels (devil and angels). I am just joking around, they truly are good boys!

        What is the likely hood that he lived only a block away from my moms house on the same street and he just happen to be home and outside that very day and we had never seen each other before that day downtown! And even though he seemed kind hearted and was handsome and all, I had no intentions on talking to him again.

        Well I am glad God is always working, because he put in front of me one of the most beautiful(as a whole) human beings that I have ever encountered. He says I am the love of his life and I say he is the man of my dreams :'(




        Awww,SLOT!!! That was a really cute, sweet story. In your case, I think it was more than just a coincidence but a fate, true fate brought the two of you. So romantic.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 7 days ago
        Slots.. i love your story.. that leaves me wordless.. it is fairytale come true.
        Thats why i love making these threads, look at all the WONDERFUL things we members have to say
        These stories in our lives tells us how many good things there are, and more and more everyday.
        Every story here brightens the days... theres just so much out there..
      • Avatar 10386
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1447
        • last active 4 months ago
        Imagin.ation wrote:

        Slots.. i love your story.. that leaves me wordless.. it is fairytale come true.
        Thats why i love making these threads, look at all the WONDERFUL things we members have to say
        These stories in our lives tells us how many good things there are, and more and more everyday.
        Every story here brightens the days... theres just so much out there..


        Thanks Imagin, and thanks for coming up with all these interesting topics that keep us interacting with each other! Love it!

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 29
        new members
      • 653
        members online
      • 21340
        guests online
      • 72
        new posts
      • 4452
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
        Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit