I Do couple of things. First when i wake up im thinking awww F'''k why did i woke up.. Just joking . I start the day heading to coffeemaker before my eyes are even opened, after full pan of this lovely drink im heading to LCB.com!
Will be most definitely order the LCB mug at some point , maybe the coffee tastes better from it
What do you do?
How do you start the day!?
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I received an email saying i have 125 % bonus i deposited 38 got the bonus...READ
- Started by
- at June 09, 2015, 04:05:22
- last active 4 months ago
- It depends on what time of the day it happens to be. I'll usually turn on either the TV or the computer and try to find out what time it is and/or what's going on.
I don't have any hours to account for so I sleep and stay awake on a fairly irregular schedule. And I can't stand coffee, so...
My husband gets up and drinks beer.
Whichever time of day i will normally self-medicate.
- Replied by
- Johnny Karp
- at June 09, 2015, 07:44:09
- last active 1 hour ago
- Replied by
- Ora Cole
- at June 09, 2015, 13:05:00
- last active 9 months ago
- If it is a working day than taking a shower is the first thing I do in the morning, then I take some minerals, vitamins, and fish oil, and prepare the breakfast. On weekends, I stay in bed a bit longer checking social media, and then prepare breakfast. I love coffee but I don't drink it every day, I drink a lot of green tea.
- I use to wake up early around 4-5 am without any alarm clock. Then comes yoga practicing, some cycling with the dog near the forest a walk in the garden around my vegetables, some gardening, some light breakfast with fruits and then going to work around 7.30. Its my average starting of the day. I wonder how majority of the comments about day starts are disconnected from the nature and healthy way of life.
- Switch on the coffemaker, then gargle and wash my face, especially the eye area. Then lit a cigarette while drinking my coffee, perfect combination
Then on to LCB contest, hoping that no one yet had the right answer ( normally new question or clue appears 1 am my time } Then cook breakfast for the kids.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played