HOW TO FIGHT OFF THESE SPAMSCAMMER?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I receive about 20-40 spam email everyday, and the only thing I can do now is to direct them to my spam email and delete them when I see there are too many. These scammers send email like "you won million of dollars in lottery, send me a fee to claim it,...", or " you have funded by Westion Union, send me some fee, bla bla bla..." It's annoy, and I don't know how to stop them. Any suggestions????
- TAADAA unfortunatly i dont think theres much to do (well there is, but way morw work than deleting mails) scammers are scammers, and will always come up with ways. block one, 10 more popups, theres filters, security programs and stuff, but as long as theres money to make on spam, they will find ways
- me too, I am getting numerous spams and what's worse, I am even getting spams pretending like they are from my Amex.card or pay pal, ebay~saying that I have problems so log in to fix it...something like that. Today, I received an email from Zodiac casino-looks really like the same casino but something didn't seem right so I deleted it. My problem- I would love to keep all my anti-virus software but then many casinos won't open...Rated:
- / 5
- you should choose one and only one good virus protection software, you know if you have multible ones, all of the softwares ending up fight each other, right?wnanhee wrote:
me too, I am getting numerous spams and what's worse, I am even getting spams pretending like they are from my Amex.card or pay pal, ebay~saying that I have problems so log in to fix it...something like that. Today, I received an email from Zodiac casino-looks really like the same casino but something didn't seem right so I deleted it. My problem- I would love to keep all my anti-virus software but then many casinos won't open...Rated:
- / 5
- I try and look for the real fine print at the bottom of alot of the spam I get to remove me from their list. Another thing I learned is whenever I sign up with a new casino, I be sure to sure and NOT check the box that says "BE THE IST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIALS" I have been getting ALOT less junk. I may miss out on a few, but I think it's worth it to get LESS junk mail!
GOOD LUCK ALL
- Another thing you can do is to get a new mailadress for every new casino you download. That way you know exactly what casino it is that gives away your mailadress. I don´t have one for every casino. But I have severals, and in some of them I don´t get any spam at all, so at least I know who is not sending. I just wish that I have heard about it earlier. Maybe one way is to change mailadress in the casinos but since I have downloaded a couple of hundred it seems like a to hard work
- many thanks for good advice but I don't know...there will always be spams,and spams...can't catch who,where. One of example- I kept asking to unsubscribe ALADDINS GOLD casino, nothing personal but they are sending me at least five or six emails and I am kind tired of deleting them so like Shelli said I went to the bottom of email and ask to stop mails, guess what! I am still getting emails from them so I gave up. :-\
- Here is what i do. I keep one email just for Casinos. When i sign up with casino i always submit that email. That way i only get spams along with regular casino promo, to that email, keeping my working an private emails virtually spam free.
Yes i do get occasionally spams there too, but that's like less than 1% of the all spams i get.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...