How to Post Web Images

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 23
3,754
views
17
replies
Last post ago over 6 years by rokko
No avatar normal
  • Started by
    Mighty! Member
    4840
  • last active 6 days ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • No avatar normal
      • Started by
        Mighty! Member
        4840
      • last active 6 days ago
      Hi Everyone,

      I thought i'd tell you how to post web images without having to save image and upload..

      When you are searching and find an image you want, click it, then right click it, scroll down to where it says "properties" copy/paste the information where it says "address" now in the reply or reponse paste your image, then highlight it up above under the wink smiley here at LCB (if thats not showing click preview next to spell check it will bring you to the smileys) you will see an icon, hover over it it will say "insert image" click that you will see [i m g] before and then [/ i m g] after your pasted image (it will be without the spaces)
      example: [i m g] pasted image here [/ i m g ] (no spaces)

      here is one you can practice with.. click image, then right click, scroll down to properties, copy/paste address, paste to reply, highlight it, then click "insert image" then post.. try it!



      Hope this helps!!
    • Avatar 17884
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        3700
      • last active 6 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small






      OOOOOOOH I DID IT!


      Thanks Imagin.


      :-*
    • Avatar 15322
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        1195
      • last active 7 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small



      AHHHHH!!! ME TOO ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Imag!!!

    • Index
      • Replied by
        admin
        20463
      • last active 9 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small


      Thanks Imagin....and for Firefox users, it's copy link location in the drop down when you right click.

      blue
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        4840
      • last active 6 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      Thank you Blue, i don't use foxfire so i couldn't relay that information.. if anyone has any easy tips for the images please leave your reply, everything is appreciated, i'm still learning too lol!
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2669
      • last active 23 days ago
      <a href="" target="_blank"></a>oops!!!!LMAO
      • Untitled
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2669
      • last active 23 days ago
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        4840
      • last active 6 days ago
      Bingocrazy try doing one off an web search image, maybe my link in the address is to big and you are not getting the full address copy/pasted.. you have it right just not getting the full address in the properties..

    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        575
      • last active 7 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      Imagin.ation wrote:

      Thank you Blue, i don't use foxfire so i couldn't relay that information.. if anyone has any easy tips for the images please leave your reply, everything is appreciated, i'm still learning too lol!


      First of all, it depends on the source of your picture.

      If it is on your hard drive or you just copied it, you will have to upload it first. You can use a free service like Google Picasa for this. Once your picture is online, use right-click-procedure to get the link adress.

      Now to post a picture it is necessary to use the grey "REPLY" button under the last post and NOT the "Quick Reply" button.

      With this you have a full set of controls for editing your post. Direct over the smileis is a list of graphical commands that will enter some HTML-Code in your post.

      For pictures you will use the second from the left (between the "ball" and the "globe"). If you move your mouse over it, it says "Insert Image".

      Make sure your cursor is not somewhere in your copy and click on it.

      Click on it and you will find some code in your copy looking something like this:

      2 "img" codes in brackets; you will see them when you click the link.

      Insert now the link adress of the picture in the space between the two codes, post it and your done.
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        575
      • last active 7 months ago
      rokko wrote:

      Imagin.ation wrote:

      Thank you Blue, i don't use foxfire so i couldn't relay that information.. if anyone has any easy tips for the images please leave your reply, everything is appreciated, i'm still learning too lol!


      First of all, it depends on the source of your picture.

      If it is on your hard drive or you just copied it, you will have to upload it first. You can use a free service like Google Picasa for this. Once your picture is online, use right-click-procedure to get the link adress.

      Now to post a picture it is necessary to use the grey "REPLY" button under the last post and NOT the "Quick Reply" button.

      With this you have a full set of controls for editing your post. Direct over the smilies is a list of graphical commands that will enter some HTML-Code in your post.

      For pictures you will use the second from the left (between the "ball" and the "globe". If you move your mouse over it, it says "Insert Image".

      Make sure your cursor is not somewhere in your copy and click on it.

      Click on it and you will find some code in your copy looking like this:

      "" (quotation marks are only used to make this visible).

      Insert now the link adress of the picture in the space between the two codes, post it and your done.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2669
      • last active 23 days ago
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Replied by
        admin
        12423
      • last active 2 hrs ago
      Imagin i don't have "Properties" showing up in the list. I tried IE and Firefox  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

      Lips
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        216
      • last active 7 months ago
      Lips, properties should be the last entry in the scrolldown list that comes up when you right click any image or webpage - other than a flash file or something like that. Anything html related should show properties at the bottom of the list that pops up when you right click on it.
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Superstar Member
        5146
      • last active about 2 months ago
      bradwill wrote:

      Lips, properties should be the last entry in the scrolldown list that comes up when you right click any image or webpage - other than a flash file or something like that. Anything html related should show properties at the bottom of the list that pops up when you right click on it.


      Hmmm...I don't see "properties" either. Good that I have different ways to do it!
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Replied by
        admin
        12423
      • last active 2 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      This is a ss of what i get when i right click. It is a far down as it will scroll.

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 22
      new members
    • 679
      members online
    • 27617
      guests online
    • 94
      new posts
    • 4873
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    • Index
      A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
      Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
    • Index
      Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
      Power Spins Casino No Deposit
    • Index
      Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
      Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit