How to Tell If Your A Grinch.....Humor.....
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 6 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
I don't think we have any Grinch's here at LCB, but this is a cute list.
1. You reuse last year's Christmas cards and send them out under your own name.
2. You steal light bulbs from you neighbor's outdoor display to replenish your own supply.
3. You have dressed a dog or cat as Santa Claus, elf helper, or reindeer.
4. You put out last year's stale candy canes for children.
5. You enclose a shoddy and inferior gift from Target, Walmart, or K-Mart in a Bloomingdale's or other prestige box to impress your friends.
6. You make collect long distance phone calls to your family on Christmas, claiming you are stuck in a phone booth.
7. At the office Christmas party, you horde huge stockpiles of goodies for later consumption at home.
8. You steal the wreath from a parked car to use on your own.
9. After an invitation to a friend's house, you bring a commercially produced fruitcake and try to pass it off as home made.
10. Any stealing from the Toys-for-Tots collection bins is a definite no-no!!!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at December 12, 2009, 20:11:50
- last active about 1 month ago
- Tony Trader wrote:
Here's one that's not on the list.
You get someone a small gift(in size) say a coffee mug and you wrap it in the largest box you can find, like the box your 36 inch TV came in. That might get under someones skin.
that's really not grinchy...that's just surprising them. some people think they can guess every present, so they need to be tricked.
it isn't to get them mad.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...