How Was Your Christmas?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Readers of this topic also read:
Hiya Guys and Dolls,
- Started by
- at December 26, 2010, 22:09:59
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did but i have to admit i am very glad it's over. I am exhausted. I had about 20 guests Christmas Eve and cooked all day in preparation. I usually make a buffet of appetizers that can be more work than a meal!
Guests were arriving and i was just getting out of the shower. Once the party began i sat down with a couple of Cosmos and i was ready to party! Christmas morning i opened presents and had a full day including more guests for dinner!
I made a filet mignon that was put in the oven. I checked it after a couple hours when i noticed the stove was still cold inside! I was freaked out when i realized my mom set the timer at 250 instead of the oven. Needless to say dinner was delayed for two hours.
All in all it was nice and feels good to be back on track today and kick back with a little LCB!
Is everyone glad it's over?
- Christmas Eve Services at 11:00 pm. (One of our family's favorite things to do.)
Christmas morning with the 4 kids. Then off to the homeless shelter to provide lunch to about 30 families. (Very sad, but glad to help.)
Nanny was with us...she could not get an airline ticket to go home to Costa Rica. So, she fixed us a WONDERFUL Christmas dinner!
Ahhhhh.....a good day!
- It was a wonderful time!!!!!!!!11 Christmas eve was number two son and family for seafood night and Christmas day was the meat and potatoes group for PrimRib and yes i do all the cooking for the holidays but look all the copliments, I can't do much but I can still cook if i get some help.But had a wonderful talk with all nine of my grandkids about the true meaning of Christmas, the season of LOVE
- I'm happy to read you had a great Christmas Lips, but Christmas celebrations would never be as good as it gets without the mishaps, to look back every year and remember them and promise the next to have it even better, Lo and Behold.. every year gets better then the one before!
Mine went well..we opened presents then.. ooo weeee, we went out gambling with everyone there was 10 of us, something we haven't done together in years, and had the time of our life, we WON constantly, machines were loose as i have never had before, or we ALL just had that magic touch on Christmas, our little group rocked the casino.. bells were ringing
I usually cook, stay home and have guests but this year we did it different, turned out to be a Merry Christmas
I'm not glad it's over, loved being with my family and friends, i cried when they left.. i told them.. just live with me and we can have Christmas everyday! Lmao~!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
- Wow, that's sounds like a Great way to spend Christmas, gambling!!! I spent the day cooking for my kids and grandkids, but no matter what any of us did, lets not forget the true meaning of Christmas-------------LOVE and I want to ;tell each and everyone of you here that I really do LOVE you guys and you are a very important part of my life I wish I caould win the lottery and give eveyon here a free chip at their favorate casino on me!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I will buy a ticket for New Years and maybe (who knows) I will be able to fulfilled that wish!111111
- So true about mishaps that happen. This will be talked about for many Christmases to come and everyone will have a good laugh.
A few years back i got a biggggggg turkey for Thanksgiving (33#) and when it came out of the oven and was placed on the kitchen glass table it cracked the table in half! Now that is a memory they today we all laugh at.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...