How well do you know your Mailman?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hiya LCB'ers,
Our mailman never lets us down. Come rain, shine, blizzards or sub zero weather conditions the mailman never seems to fail us. This is a mail person that comes to our door 6 days a week. He is the only stranger allowed through our gates, up our walks, to our doors to deliver us mail. He is the most relied upon and yet the most hated by every pet owner!
We don’t think twice about his integrity, after all he is a US postal worker right? Not unless Juan Fonseca from Florida is delivering your mail. He was arrested for delivering packages of drugs to empty houses along his route.
Not only that, but he was sampling the cocaine he delivered while driving and steering with his knees!! In addition to that he caught stealing money from Christmas cards and DVD’s from Netflix mailers.
How well do you know your mailman?
- Well.. i umm.. umm.. i dated my mailman, but i couldn't resist he was so so so handsome, long ponytailed hair, nice tan legs, a light mustache and goatee, he'd wear them tight mailman shorts, his booty looking so muscular.. OMG i drooled at my mailman.. im so ashamed. I was that Fifi poodle out to get him...
- Yes, everything was just as nice on the inside/underside as what was on the outside, he was sweet. I'd find roses in my mailbox, little presents and cards, very good man. I got cold feet into the relationship, he was thinking marriage, i was thinking i'm not ready. It's what he was looking for and going for with me. My stubborn stupidity, hurt his feelings and he kind of just.. let off me. Now he is seeing another woman, but i know that if i ever change my mind, he'll be back.. and i just might lol
In fact i think i'll give him a call... oooooo i'm so evil....
- Well, Lips, I am afraid your question is just a tad bit sexist. Haha! My mailman is a mail WOMAN. And she is hot! I am glad the weather is turning warmer because that means she'll be showing off her legs again. I just kick back on the front porch with my favorite cocktail and watch her strut the mail up and down my street.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well, I live in one of those new community housing things and so all the mailboxes (Small and tight) are oin one area.
- Replied by
- at March 31, 2010, 10:52:06
- last active about 1 month ago
We never got to know ours as the mailbox was a good 60 yds away (Big lawn) but I remember one day it's pouring rain, this mail vehicle pulls up in driveway and starts honking. I opened second door and stood there, the mailperson motioned me to come to them...I shook my head pointing to the sky, they went into reverse I whipped out a pad and began writing their vehicle number down.
They rammed it back into drive and came back up and she got out mad as you know what and proceeded to demand I pay for a package she was delivering to the wrong address!!
I laughingly told her to re-check the address... Man she got furious!! (And soaked by this time) and went back to her vehicle and threw the package into it, got in cursing and left. Never saw her again...;D
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played