I know many can relate to me when I say "Times are Tuff."
Being broke sucks. It is worrisome as well as tiring. Phone ringing all the time and we avoid it like it is on fire. Laying awake at night worrying about bills, bills, and more bills, and not able to get the rest we need. Being broke wears you out. :-\
As always I try to take a humorius side to things to make us laugh in our tough situations.
I have come up with a few reasons why being broke is a good thing.
1. Friends won't ask to borrow money and subsequently not return it.
2. Ramen noodles are tasty.
3. Secondhand clothes rock.
4. Walking places will keep you fit.
5. Finding 50-cent beer nights at local bars is rewarding.
6. No boyfriend/girlfriend will use you for your money.
7. A 40-ouncer fits every budget.
8. Coupon clipping keeps you busy.
Anyone else have any funny reasons being broke could be a good thing??
All in fun: PMM2008
I'd be rich if I just had more money....
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.