I am out of jail now....what an experience!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- Hello, LCB Family, I just finished my 21 day sentence in the country jail. Let me bring you all up to speed....
First...why I was sent to jail. Well....there is a "professional woman" I have done business with for a number of years. She has a nice Anne Hathaway look to her, and she is worth every bit of the four black chip fee. Anyway, as a favor I set up a date with her and a long time friend. Long story short, that is technically "pimping." A perfect storm of circumstances got word of my vile "transaction" to the police. Hence, my arrest and plea bargin of 21 days in the country jail. That is right, I have a rap sheet that says I am a pimp! Suitable for framing!
Jail was not too bad. The people were actually nice and the food was decent. We watched a lot of sports on TV, played cards, had church service some, and I met some very nice people....some I will be friends with all my life now.
I know a lot of funny jokes have been made in the category of "don't pick up the soap in the shower." There are gay-banger legends associated with jail and prison. I discovered these are basically stories told to keep new prisoners scared and in line when they first arrive. For example, new inmates are teased about being put into a cell to be made the "bitch" of another cell mate named, Big Brutus. Frankly, a lot of this is homophobic myth. And, I didn't really see any gay rapists at all. There was a gay couple who shared a cell....usually every other night, we on the cell block could hear the sound of "slapping skin" coming from their cell. Oh well....each to their own!
I really don't feel punished; rather, it is like being given a time-out by the court system. Fortunately, my business is well run and in good hands. And my Nanny watched the kids. I will give her a cash bonus for her extra work.
I did leave with the opinion that "white collar" crime should be punished at minimum level. The prisoners on the white collar level are hardly any threat to society. Save jail and prison for violent people!
It is good to be back...my insults, and toxic, over sexualized manner is ready for a return to the LCB boards!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at May 25, 2012, 18:23:46
- last active about 1 month ago
- Rosebud....Well, we will have to disagree. That is okay with you? I do think "human trafficing" exploits women. However, the woman I refer to in my post makes $4000-6000 a week. If you told her she was being "exploited" she would laugh you out of the room.
And, yes, I feel there is nothing wrong with what I described. Everyone gets what they want: I don't have cuddle for hours, go shopping, hold a purse, talk about my feelings, or go visit a woman's parents and sit on the damn sofa all afternoon. Instead, when I am done, I can turn on the ball game. She gets her money, and goes have a good life. All are happy.
- bongo: Canada
And I gotta agree with Doc here...people 'give it up' for free at bars,on dates, for well, fun..if someone wants to charge for it, and someone's willing to pay for it, I say go ahead if both parties are consenting and willing. Not every woman is being exploited. In some cases it's the man who's being overcharged lol. Plenty of people feel they have a commodity to sell, and Lord knows there's a market. We're very close here to having brothels here.
- dtsweet...you got it! You know...I have a buddy who has a HIGH maintenance girlfriend. I mean HIGH! He told me he figures each time he takes the **skin boat to tuna town** it costs him about $1000. He has to buy her crap all the time...go visit her boring family twice week..and listen to her talk drama non-stop about her friends and co workers. I'll stick with the $400 "tuition donation" to the goddesses on my speed dial and then kick back and enjoy the ball game.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played