I cannot open the playersonly download casino
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- hello to all,
lately I downloaded the playersonly casino using the link on this site. I created an account. I can log in now at the no download version but not at the download casino. The problem is that I want to claim the LCB exclusive bonus which can only be cleared in the download casino. When I log in at the download casino it says "loading" for a while and then it says something like "this page cannot be shown". I uninstalled the casino, deleted cookies and temporary internet files and so on and installed the casino again but that didnt help. Then I downloaded the casino on another computer of mine using the LCB link again. But again the same error was there. The support of playersonly couldnt help me. Could someone help me please? What can I do? The funny thing is that I can use another casino that uses the same software. thats strange, isnt it?
- Sometimes the casino's may be a little behind and switching web browsers can help.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, try opening the casino and download with IE. or vice versa. Often I will find this to work and once downloaded you will be able to always access it in the future without further switching.
- thanks a lot folks for trying to help me.
maybe switching to mozilla firefox would help. now I use internet explorer. I dont know how to switch to another web browser but I will try to find me somebody who does that for me.
the firewall shouldnt be the cause because on the other computer I used another firewall than on this one but maybe I should turn it off in spite of that.
I found out something by the way: I uninstalled the playersonly casino and I deleted cookies and temporary internet files. I turned off the computer and turned it on again. then I downloaded the playersonly casino again. when the log in site opened there it said what my player's name was. so when you uninstall the software of the casino you dont really delete all the data but a part of it survives. thats strange, isnt it? can you delete this too somehow?
- your not missing much.....i have a poker account at playersonly and for the fun of it i tried the casino......never heard of any of these games before, and the selection is very limited....i didn't enjoy it at all....oh and the few slots that did look interesting to play came with a minimum 5 cents per 30 lines!!!
- so now i have downloaded mozilla firefox. i uninstalled the playersonly casino. i deleted cookies, temporary internet files and so on. i turned off the firewall. i turned the computer off and on. i downloaded playersonly again, this time using mozilla firefox. guess what happened? the same error again. "this programm cannot show this site" or something like that. and: again my username was there. why does my computer remember the username of this casino even though I deleted it completely? could this be the cause of it all? there is something that is not deleted though it must be deleted?
who knows what to do now?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...