I Got Shook Down and Felt Up..........
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 13 min ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hiya Guys and Dolls,
I have to tell ya all my fun experience at the airport on the way home......ughhh!! Going through the security check i placed my shoes and purse in the little bin and proceeded to go through the metal detector when i was directed to go through the other one that stood next to it.
I thought it was kind of weird because i was the only one they had called to do this. I stood behind the line and was told not to proceed until instructed to. A security woman with big ole blue rubber gloves and a stern look tells me to proceed through. After i walk through the metal detector she tells me she has to search me! I am thinking holy cannolli what the heck did i do to warrant this!
She tells me that she will have to pad me down EVERYWHERE including my private parts. I think my eyes got big as saucers and i'm looking at her in total shock! She asks me "are there any parts of your body that are sensitive"? Now how the heck do i answer that if she is touching me from top to bottom? Hell yeah i have sensitive areas!! I bit my tongue and knew my answer better be "no i do not"!
She touched every nook and cranny on my body and what was even more humiliating was everyone in the world could stand there and watch! I have to admit i was not a happy camper and i would love to know how they pick and choose who they are gonna cop a feel to!
Oh sure it's random is the answer i would get. How come i can't have the same kind of random luck on jackpots!!
- Ohhh Lips... I knew you were a wild thing... but now you must look like a desperado! Sorry but I have to giggle here for a minute... No, really, what a bummer! Did they rub you with those little white pads that test for bomb residue? Maybe they heard you greeting someone named Jack??? I hear you should never say "Hi Jack" at the airport...
- Lips that's very, very unfortunate. I'm sure that was all for "national security" (like you are some type of terrorist.) I would think with Osama bin Laden killed, security could "ease up a bit" on the searches.
If you feel deep down you have been violated consider filing a complaint--depending on the severity of the groping you could even call the police for sexual assault.
- I am so so sorry but I can't stop laughing because of the way you describe the whole thing...feels like I can clearly see what exactly happened.
I wonder...if it was the rule for female security person to search you or was it just a coincidence that she happened to be the one who was checking you first ...is there a possibility that male could? Now that would be a whole lot of different story I think 'cause I wouldn't cooperate with the rule of a strange man touching my body parts....yeah I guess...I'll probably be locked up.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...