I need some slots advice.....please give me your 2 cents!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi drpsyce38!! We spoke in chat the other night. Glad to see your posting. As far as slots go, that is all I play. It is a matter of luck as any other casino game is and I am a firm believer that many myths about how to manipulate a slot machine are untrue. The machine pays you based on the RNG chip. It matters not if you stop the reels yourself, or only play a certain amount of coins. The machine is never "due" to hit while playing a certain amount of time. Again this is my opinion, and others may tell you different. I have gathered my knowledge by pouring thru books and internet articles on the subject. As far as what to play there are so many choices. You have the classic three reel, the penny video slot, and also nickle video slot. Educate yourself with any machine before playing and it will help you make the best out of your Slot experience. I hope this helps, and contact me in chat anytime if you have more questions. It is all a matter of luck...
Good Luck...and thanks for the post. PMM2008
- drpsyce38 wrote:
Any advice? I would love to hear from you.
Yeh, dont play slots
- drpsyce38 wrote:
Hello. I am almost 100% roulette when I hit the casinos. But, during my down time in between tables I would like to try slots. I really know nothing about them. Any advice? I would love to hear from you.
- Shelli is right, changing your bet does help a lot, and on the video slots it is easy to win a lot of money..because generally they hit on the same area on your mouse or if you are at the casino on the button..I usually start it directly in the middle of the button, and it hits the bonus round quite often.
- Hi DR,
Hmm, i wonder if there really is a trick to the slots. There are many stories to success. Some say they won't use their player cards because they never win. Some advice to change the denomination during play. Others run to a machine that someone just dumped alot of money in (like me) figuring it's due to win.
As far as type of machine, i guess it's what catches your eye. Some prefer the old fashion reels, while others enjoy video slots.
Give it a whirl, and when you have let us know what you think!
- nalgenie wrote:
Shelli is right, changing your bet does help a lot, and on the video slots it is easy to win a lot of money..because generally they hit on the same area on your mouse or if you are at the casino on the button..I usually start it directly in the middle of the button, and it hits the bonus round quite often.
I am gonna have to try that nal!!! thanks hun
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...