If you could change it, would you? Names....

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    4,803
    views
    22
    replies
    Last post ago about 7 years by luvkittynumber1
    Avatar 31779

    PMM2008

      Mighty! Member
    • female
    • offline
    ~ Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. ~
    • 129
      thanks given
    • 725
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Mighty! Member
      3,046
    • last active 4 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 31779

        PMM2008

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        ~ Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. ~
        • 129
          thanks given
        • 725
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Mighty! Member
          3,046
        • last active 4 months ago
        Hi Gang:
                    Just a curious question if people out there like the name given to you from your parents. How do you feel about it?  Happy with it?
                Lets say you could change it easily.(without all the red tape that goes along with it.)  What name would you pick and why?

                Are you named after someone, or do you have no idea what your parents were thinking when they named you? 
                 
          On a side note...I was looking thru my Mothers old yearbook. She graduated in 1957.  The names in there are nothing like we have today. Names have definitly changed thru the years.

                                              All in fun:
                                                        PMM

                   

             
      • Avatar 17011

        satansmuff

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 5
          thanks given
        • 136
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,541
        • last active 26 days ago
        Nah, I could care less, a name is just a name, and I've grown pretty accustomed to mine, although I don't really care for the second half of mine, but I guess I should be thankful, I do have a vietnamese one [and please don't ask what it is, because I will NEVER tell] and by chance the first half just happens to be a  "normal" name............
      • Avatar 10150

        genenco

          Mighty! Member
        • male
        • offline
        "Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
        Just trotting along
        • 273
          thanks given
        • 683
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,010
        • last active about 1 month ago
        Well, I would change it...I didn't know till just about 6 years ago I had to get a birth certificate and found a "Jr" at the end of my name.

        My last name is the same last as a comic strip person and yes, got razzed for that..So yes, I would, but since it costs money, I'll just suffer along..:P
      • Avatar 10718

        nalgenie

          Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        Money talks...and mine says goodbye!
        • 148
          thanks given
        • 118
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 4 months ago
        satansmuff wrote:

        Nah, I could care less, a name is just a name, and I've grown pretty accustomed to mine, although I don't really care for the second half of mine, but I guess I should be thankful, I do have a vietnamese one [and please don't ask what it is, because I will NEVER tell] and by chance the first half just happens to be a  "normal" name............


        it couldn't be worse than satan   you shouldn't hide your name because its vietnamese
      • Avatar 17011

        satansmuff

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 5
          thanks given
        • 136
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,541
        • last active 26 days ago
        Nal, you silly woman...I don't hide my name because it's vietnamese......I hide it because even I myself cannot pronounce if properly!!!    lol
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10274
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        nalgenie wrote:

        satansmuff wrote:

        Nah, I could care less, a name is just a name, and I've grown pretty accustomed to mine, although I don't really care for the second half of mine, but I guess I should be thankful, I do have a vietnamese one [and please don't ask what it is, because I will NEVER tell] and by chance the first half just happens to be a  "normal" name............


        it couldn't be worse than satan   you shouldn't hide your name because its vietnamese
        roflmaoooooo.......nal baby tell it like its baby!!!!!!
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10274
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        genenco wrote:

        Well, I would change it...I didn't know till just about 6 years ago I had to get a birth certificate and found a "Jr" at the end of my name.

        My last name is the same last as a comic strip person and yes, got razzed for that..So yes, I would, but since it costs money, I'll just suffer along..:P
        hmmm gonna have to go thru the comics now!!!
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10274
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        Well i can tell you that my online name Lipstick was spelled in error....i was referred to as Lickstick..........lmao......thinking of changing it to that....what ya think?

        Lips
      • Avatar 17011

        satansmuff

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 5
          thanks given
        • 136
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,541
        • last active 26 days ago
        oh my, my....who in the world would call you that I wonder??? better lickstick, than dipstick, or maybe dipshit lol.......anything could come out of my mouth given my state at the moment!!!!!
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10274
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        satansmuff wrote:

        oh my, my....who in the world would call you that I wonder??? better lickstick, than dipstick, or maybe dipshit lol.......anything could come out of my mouth given my state at the moment!!!!!
        I didn't mention any names..........lmaooooooooo!!
      • Avatar 31779

        PMM2008

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        ~ Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. ~
        • 129
          thanks given
        • 725
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,046
        • last active 4 months ago
        Lickstick?

              Now if we are talking Nicknames, I particuarly would love to lose the "Pammy Wammy" one.  What exactly are people saying when they call me that? 
            I've always been afraid to ask anyone.   

            Satan, that last post was funny as hell. 

                                                                                          PMM
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10274
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        PMM2008 wrote:

        Lickstick?

              Now if we are talking Nicknames, I particuarly would love to lose the "Pammy Wammy" one.  What exactly are people saying when they call me that? 
            I've always been afraid to ask anyone.   

            Satan, that last post was funny as hell. 

                                                                                          PMM
        Oh my Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Avatar 31779

        PMM2008

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        ~ Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. ~
        • 129
          thanks given
        • 725
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,046
        • last active 4 months ago
      • Avatar 13826

        phibbie

          Full Member
        • offline
        • 14
          thanks given
        • 21
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          165
        • last active 4 months ago
        Hi all here! Want to burst into your discussion... Phibbie's my real name! I like it very-very-very much!! Agree that we're given names by our parents and I'm convinced that name define somehow our life! That's why I might be against nicks...I like to hear my name! !
      • Avatar 17011

        satansmuff

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 5
          thanks given
        • 136
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,541
        • last active 26 days ago
        Phibbie.....sounds like fib, fibby, fibbing??? Hmmm I hope you don't like up to your name lol

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 524
        members online
      • 15688
        guests online
      • 50
        new posts
      • 5480
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170