Imagine there's no Heaven, its easy if you try. No hell below us.......above us only sky.......
What happens when we die......do we go to heaven? Heaven is considered our final resting place. A glorious kingdom........where we will jump from cloud to cloud to visit one another. A place where harps are strumming playing a heavenly tune.
I would like to believe there is. It would be much too harsh of a reality to think there is nothing beyond this earth plane. It brings me solace to think that loved ones are in a final resting place......dancing on a glittery golden sidewalk.
If there is not a heaven.......then what? We all die and become null and void. Is this our only existence here on earth?
What is heaven to you......or not?
Imagine there's no Heaven...
Readers of this topic also read:
- I truely feel sorry for anyone who has to question that! As a born again Christian I know there is a Heaven and it is a very good feeling to be assured that when I die the Lord will be there for me! If there was no Heaven there would be no Good and if there was no Good there would be no Evil and I can assure you there is plenty of Evil here on earth! Therefore there is Good and there is a HEAVEN
- I consider myself a practicing Christian and don't believe in "heaven" (the place folks go when they die.) Heaven I feel is based on nebulous texts from the Bible and a lot of (WELL INTENDED) wishful thinking. I believe life is a gift and heaven is using it to the best of our ability. We pray we have 100 years, but all of life, sort or long, is a gift. Why be so heaven-bound we are no earthly good???
- Well...holding out for happy places when we croak DOES make us feel better. However (and if you wish to throw rotten veggies at me, that is okay!) if there is a "heaven" it certainly must exist beyond human wishful-thinking. Why do we believe in heaven? Well...mostly because we simply want it to be there.
Now, having said that. If there is a heaven, I hope the Lord is forgiving of me for running my fat mouth and puts me on the beach with the margaritas!
- Tinmanfan wrote:
It is my deeply-held belief that when we leave this world, God asks us where we would like 2 spend our eternity, where we will b able 2 visit & spend time w/ those we love who have gone b4 us. I plan on telling Him the beach
- There has to be a heaven!!! We are creatures of hope and faith. Without our dreams life would be null and void. Without the promise of a glorious life beyond this one, it would be like viewing life in black and white.
So i prefer to live in living colors......every color under the rainbow.....and beyond!
- I serioursly hope you guys are all wrong about there being a heaven.....heaven is associated with the bible and has anyone read the bible lately?? How about just the 7 deadly sins???? Who here hasn't done something that is considered a sin?? If there is a heaven I don't kow a SINGLE person who's going there....I know alot of very good people, but that doesn't change the fact that they have done something the bible would consider a sin........Mcdonalds, with all the supersized meals would be considered a deadly sin, GLUTTONY anyone? I'm not sure who said it, but as someone else posted earlier, I also believe heaven is just something people think of to make themselves feel better, to give hope and possible to try and scare people into doing whats right for fear of going to Hell................................thats my 2 cents lol
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played