Is it me or is everyone else having alot of spam lately
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I have been getting alot of spam lately from people say santa is on the way crap like that. Here is a sample of what I have been getting
How about getting some extra cash for Christmas as a present for Santa? This is a real wonder because all you have to do to get your money is register for our casino and pick your bonus.
A click results in bonus
So my question is to Zuga has someone been getting our information like e-mail address and doing a mass mailing and its coming from diffrent e-mail address. I keep reporting as spam but their is so many e-mail that it is coming from.
How can we stop this
- Are you signed up with any of the Go Casino and sisters, slots galore
or any casinos like that, i'm getting the same thing and i found out it came from them.. VIP something...
- I think go wild casino but not the other ones wow unreal as to how many
- I've been constantly getting them i just recently signed up at them and maybe about a week now getting them, right after signing up with the newest one slots galore i think,, it didnt happen until then
- so how do we stop them now because its like 15 to 20 or more a day and they are all with different emails address
- Yes, but it took me this long before it sunk in. That's probably the only Armenian I know. Glad you could read it and respond, I'd hate to look more nuts than I already am! You know, for as many as there are, it wasn't till 7th grade till I found one at same school, they called him Dastardly Dickran. It's always a relief to know you aren't alone. Nice to meet you. I have also been getting alot of that crap in mail and in repeats, 3, 4 at a time. I guess it's all part of the territory, just toss em as they come.
lol, its why i have a hotmail acct specifically for casinos only
- Replied by
- at December 19, 2009, 08:40:50
- Hi hyefivess,
The only thing you will get from this site is the newsletter and maybe private messages - depending on your settings. LCB would not sell/misuse your email address.
To try and stop it or at least get the emails to go in your junk, select them by ticking the box on the left and then click on "junk". They will auto move to there and should always go in your junk after that. (This assuming you're talking about a hotmail account),
If you don't recognise the sender, don't open the email. Just move it to "junk".
I would imagine these are from a spammer who has bought an email list from an unscrupulous casino worker and sadly, there isn't much that can be done about it.
Hope the above is at least a little help.
- Hey hyefivess,
I actually did what 13 did a long time ago and opened a separate email account just for casinos. Also, when you join a new casino, some of them give the option to check a box that says you don't wish to receive promotional email, that might help a little too. I have been doing that sometimes. Especially since here LCB there is so much new information available, I really don't need them emailed to me also.
- I'm also flooded with these Santa bull**** spam mails, I do not have an account at Slots Galore or Go, so it cannot come from them.
I have no idea who is responsible, but its getting friggin' annoying!
Add the sender to the spamfilter doesn't work, cuz its coming from different mailadresses each time.
It gets hard to filter out the good ones
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
With my yahoo account, I started marking them spam and now they go to my spam box. I do check to see what came, but I rarely open them. Some days 20-30 rare days 40+
- Replied by
- at December 19, 2009, 16:45:47
- last active 6 hrs ago
- Well I have been reporting them as spam but they still keep a coming. The reason for that is they are from different e-mails. And your right its not from go casino or the other one. Someone sold our e-mail info to someone and now we are on a mass mailing that is what is happening.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played