JFK assasination: One man, or a conspiracy?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 5 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Gang:
November 22,1963. That's the day President Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas Texas. Perhaps some of you are to young to even know much about that day. However I am a huge Kennedy buff and have watched every show I can get my eyes on about the Kennedy's and thier stories. Just the other day on the history channel I watched an all day marathon about the assasination. It got me thinking all over again.
Now I have all along believed it was always Lee Harvey Oswald that did this by himself. The Warren Commision thought so too. But I gotta tell you, with some of this new technology and computer animation, of the Zapruder film, the conspiracy theory became all new and quite a real possibility to me.
Will we ever know the thruth?
What is your views on it?
One man or conspiracy of many?
- Well i know some of you are probably not old enough to remember but i know where i was when i heard the news of our President being killed! I was a freshman in highschool and can remember it like it was yesterday it was a monent like the world trad center for me it was a day the earth stool still!!!!!!!!!!
- I will always believe it was a conspiracy. I have seen the movie JFK about 20 times Zuga I love it. I agree with you Blue, why was Oswald killed? I seriously doubt Ruby was so fond of our president that he killed Oswald out of spite. He killed him to silence him. And why did they seal documents if they are not trying to hide the real truth? We will never know the real truth, but I for one will always believe it was a conspiracy.
- I have always been fascinated with the whole Camelot era. One of the most amazing things for that era was the actual taping when he got shot. At that precise moment in time.....someone had a home movie camera.
It' really tough to say if it was a conspiracy......we will never really know and can only speculate. The whole grassy knoll theory....was there really someone there?
Was Oswald shot out of rage for assassinating our president or was it fear he would talk? Not sure if we will ever know that answer in our lifetime. But i do believe someone does know the answers
- It is exactly that existing Zapruder film that makes me second guess myself about a conspiracy. How the president lurches backwards when the fatal head shot hit him. Wouldn't he of went forward if hit from behind? Also, you can clearly see the damage done to the skull from the Zapruder film, yet by the time the president reaches the Naval hospital for an autopsy, his head woulds look nothing like they did in the film. They are entirerly in the back of his head and not the front like in the famous footage. Somewhere between Dallas, then Washington, then to the Naval hospital, could someone of doctored those wounds?
Gawd, I could go on and on with this topic.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
Well, after many years of not understanding this, I did see the Phil Donahue show once and he had the people who thought it was a conspiracy.
- Replied by
- at November 01, 2009, 01:08:03
- last active about 1 month ago
The one shot I saw on the zapruder film, showed what (To me) looked like ashot hitting the head on one side, now LHO was behind him..Nope, not one shooter, likely 2 and I don't accept the "Magic Bullet Theory" as conclusive or even possible.
Finally, I was just about 3.5 years and they had all the children sitting in a cluster of chairs and the teachers were sobbing and I realized (about 10 years later) why they were crying.
- See, to me, the magic bullet theory did happen. I saw a reproduction of the Zapruder tape frame by frame, and you could judge from the faces of Kennedy first, then instantly, Govenor Connally was hit. Through Kennedys lower neck, heading down then thru Connallys back, out below his nipple, thru his wrist, then into his thigh. This is very plausible to me, and is supported by many experts today. Not a single bullet theory, but a single bullet fact is how it is explained.
It's that whole head shot thing that is the question for me. It just doesnt add up.
- Oh hell doc........why would we go and do that??drpsyce38 wrote:
Odd occurences do not make a conspiracy
I would equate the "evidence" of a conspiracy equal with the evidence of Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. (Now, perhaps PMM or Lips will do a thread on Bigfoot??? lol)
- If was a conspiracy, where is any evidence? The only so called "evidence" are things we consider odd occurances.
The assasination of JFK is a text book example of how a single, troubled person...Oswald...can create a large historical event. And this is hard for folks to accept.
For example, the Great Chicago Fire of 1871 which killed hundreds and left the city in ruins was caused by a single cow kicking over a latern. Conspiracy? Nope. Just another instance of how something very simple can create large, historic events.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...